Current time: 25/04/2024, 04:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(15/03/2018 15:55)james Wrote:  Any proof as 20hrs ago a bn driver stated the following

4 definitely haven’t gone PVS. Definitely not as of Saturday anyway! Unless we’ve magically gained 4 B10s in the process too ????
Getting a lot of dud info on this forum of late

Two left on Monday, two on Tuesday, I moved the tyres myself after PVS took them off the vehicles.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
All of Oldhams remaining citaros are due to be withdrawn from service from April 1st, likely replacements for these will be the remaining Enviro300s at bolton however this is yet unconfirmed.
Not just the remaining Citaroes leaving Oldham this weekend, I've heard that some if not all of the ALX400 Volvo B7TLs at Oldham might be going as well.
(30/03/2018 06:16)M60lad Wrote:  Not just the remaining Citaroes leaving Oldham this weekend, I've heard that some if not all of the ALX400 Volvo B7TLs at Oldham might be going as well.
. Theyre in worse condition than the citaros internally. Especially the w/x reg ones.
(30/03/2018 06:16)M60lad Wrote:  Not just the remaining Citaroes leaving Oldham this weekend, I've heard that some if not all of the ALX400 Volvo B7TLs at Oldham might be going as well.

Are the Citaros gonna be out one last time tomorrow or have they already been withdrawn, I might have a ride on one if they are out as I haven't been on a Citaro yet. If they are out what routes will they be on?
If they're gonna be running, then 149 and 425 would be likely routes. Maybe Rochdale routes (6, 454/457). Have seen the odd one appear on other routes in the recent past, such as the 81 and 184.
60269 was in Manchester on a 59 at around 15:45 today!
Saw 60249 running through Oldham bus station this evening (in from West Street/out onto St Marys Way), running out of service. Not sure if it was a case of arriving into Oldham as a terminating service or just being used for driver changes at the bus station from Mumps.
Bus becomes beached at Bury

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/16136460...ef=mr&lp=3

Courtesy Bury Times
(04/04/2018 21:31)DOG101 Wrote:  Bus becomes beached at Bury

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/16136460...ef=mr&lp=3

Courtesy Bury Times

A couple more from GMP twitter
[Image: DZ7x0OkWAAAtQzb.jpg][Image: DZ7x1JHX4AA44-S.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)