Current time: 20/04/2024, 14:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Only 2 B10BLEs left on service at Bolton ; 60405 & 62241
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(26/01/2018 19:49)WWH44L Wrote:  Only 2 B10BLEs left on service at Bolton ; 60405 & 62241

62233 was out the other day on the 507 when I was in Bolton I guess that was one of its last days in service
(26/01/2018 20:33)darylyates17 Wrote:  62233 was out the other day on the 507 when I was in Bolton I guess that was one of its last days in service

Presumably, the moves have started today in advance of the weekend's service changes. Not much happening in Bolton, but I calculate cuts to the 41 will save four buses - with another five saved at Rusholme from 4th March. Incidentally, that will mean only about 30 buses left at Rusholme, even before we get into 8th April changes - which need to be registered in the next fortnight.
(26/01/2018 21:12)Brickmill Wrote:  Presumably, the moves have started today in advance of the weekend's service changes. Not much happening in Bolton, but I calculate cuts to the 41 will save four buses - with another five saved at Rusholme from 4th March. Incidentally, that will mean only about 30 buses left at Rusholme, even before we get into 8th April changes - which need to be registered in the next fortnight.

What route will the 2 B10s be on if I come again or I am already too late to get them
(26/01/2018 23:15)darylyates17 Wrote:  What route will the 2 B10s be on if I come again or I am already too late to get them

More than likely the 507
33835 was in Bolton this morning on a 37. Must haved moved over the weekend.
30915 broken down at the bottom of Oldham street just before Morrison's. All buses being diverted to Stevenson's quare
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Protests again outside Queens Road depot this morning, disrupting buses leaving the depot.

https://twitter.com/FirstManchester/stat...4256048128
First are to withdraw services 571/572 and 575 from April:
http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/horw..._services/
(08/02/2018 20:30)SF07 Wrote:  Protests again outside Queens Road depot this morning, disrupting buses leaving the depot.

https://twitter.com/FirstManchester/stat...4256048128

I've not heard of protests outside Queens Road before. Rusholme, yes, but not non-Striking depots. Who are the "protestors"? Are they legal pickets or are they (as has been muted in the media) some "rentamob"? If the latter, are they acting lawfully and what is their motivation?

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)