Current time: 19/04/2024, 20:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
I have received from a friend a proposed list of what will be transferring where when Bury and Pennine close:

Pennine
All services (pvr 27) to move to Oldham

Bury
468, 471, 472, 474, 511, 524 (pvr 45) to Bolton
92, 93, 95, 97, 98, 135, 162, 163, X35 (pvr 54) to Queens Road
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I see the 135 is not on the list

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(29/12/2016 20:19)T42 PVM Wrote:  I see the 135 is not on the list

Sorry, my bad.... post above corrected.
Ahh cheers

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(29/12/2016 20:06)Nicholas Wrote:  I have received from a friend a proposed list of what will be transferring where when Bury and Pennine close:

Pennine
All services (pvr 27) to move to Oldham

Bury
468, 471, 472, 474, 511, 524 (pvr 45) to Bolton
92, 93, 95, 97, 98, 135, 162, 163, X35 (pvr 54) to Queens Road

If this was to happen, it would mean more service at Queens Road meaning more buses at the depot. This is why I think the 135 will just be operated by deckers at an even more frequent time table. And then the bendies move to Bolton were they can be used on three routes (8,471 and 582)

Speaking about bendy buses,
I was speaking to an Oldham driver who said 10017 was at Oldham depot on the pits; which could mean it might be making a return
Is the PVR increase including all the Schools? I see Bury do a fair few and not sure if they still do but they used to have a trip on the 719. With some schools they must only run a school and then return to depot for 28-day inspections Meaning different PVR from the routes listed.
Thats a good point regarding Schools as currently Bury Depot do a 882 Royton-John Henry Newman College service which is in Chadderton, after it does the School the bus runs empty back to Bury Depot via M60 and Bury Depot have had this contract since the School opened from what I can remember, I'm guessing after the closure Oldham Depot will aquire the contract to run the School dependent on vehicles and drivers.
I'm sure most bury drivers would want to go to Bolton as the pay is higher than Queens Road, So could this mean the whole of Manchester will be on the same pay rates?
Anybody know is mon 2nd of jan sunday service or regular? Need to be in bury by 9am so be off picc gardens about 07:30ish.
(30/12/2016 20:01)33109 Wrote:  Anybody know is mon 2nd of jan sunday service or regular? Need to be in bury by 9am so be off picc gardens about 07:30ish.

Sunday service on 2 January.

https://www.firstgroup.com/greater-manch...year-buses

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)