Current time: 19/04/2024, 11:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(14/07/2016 05:33)M60lad Wrote:  110 only runs to/from Pendleton from Shudehill as it is now with 52 doing the Pendleton-Eccles/Trafford Centre section is it was only a matter of time before 110 was withdrawn.

As for X35 quite a shock if I'm honest as I thought this peak express service was quite well used

I am very shocked about the X35, they always seemed to be well used and I used to use it regularly, always finding that it had a substantial number of passengers on it!
Sam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
B7RLE (I think it was 69202) broken down on Oldham Road in Newton Heath around 6pm this afternoon heading from Manchester.
B9TL (either 36279/80) involved in an accident on the East Lancs Road this afternoon whilst operating on the V1. Sadly, a woman in her 70s has died.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/n...s-11643282
It would have been 36280 as 36279 was on 582s today, thoughts are as ever with all those involved in the incident, out of interest considering 36280 is off the road I'm guessing 36279 will be donning guide wheels and replacing it on Busway work but if not what will replace 36280 if anything?
I think I saw 36279 operating on the V1 this afternoon, stuck in traffic on Charlotte Street.
Interesting news is that supposedly during the Summer Oldham Depot might be losing 30 Enviro400s with 10 moving to Queens Road and 10 to Plymouth and another 10 going to Bristol, apparently Oldham Depot are getting more B7TLs and B9s to replace them, if this is indeed true I'd expect the vehicle to have arrived and be in service for the end of the School holidays.
(26/07/2016 21:40)M60lad Wrote:  Interesting news is that supposedly during the Summer Oldham Depot might be losing 30 Enviro400s with 10 moving to Queens Road and 10 to Plymouth and another 10 going to Bristol, apparently Oldham Depot are getting more B7TLs and B9s to replace them, if this is indeed true I'd expect the vehicle to have arrived and be in service for the end of the School holidays.

Presumably the B7s and B9s would be older than the Enviro400's??
(26/07/2016 21:40)M60lad Wrote:  Interesting news is that supposedly during the Summer Oldham Depot might be losing 30 Enviro400s with 10 moving to Queens Road and 10 to Plymouth and another 10 going to Bristol, apparently Oldham Depot are getting more B7TLs and B9s to replace them, if this is indeed true I'd expect the vehicle to have arrived and be in service for the end of the School holidays.

First sold their operations In Plymouth to Stagecoach,i'm guessing it means Devon and Cornwall?
(27/07/2016 13:23)Wright Eclipse Wrote:  First sold their operations In Plymouth to Stagecoach,i'm guessing it means Devon and Cornwall?

FirstKernow are expecting 30 new E400MMCs, so I can't see them getting 10 Enviro400s too, but I could be wrong!

Weston Super Mare Depot are converting the Portishead to Bristol services from Streetlite to double deck in September and their favoured type is the Enviro400, so I imagine those 10 will go there rather than Bristol.

John
Does anyone know what happened to that B9TL which was deroofed a while ago? Not heard of being scrapped or even in service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)