Current time: 18/04/2024, 23:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(10/10/2012 18:17)SF07 Wrote:  
(10/10/2012 07:03)Nicholas Wrote:  
(09/10/2012 20:40)P528LND Wrote:  Any chance of ID? Or length? Destination equipment? Smile

Sorry, all I could tell was that it had a rear ad and flip dots. It was on Piccadilly Station Approach whilst I was passing on the bus.

Caught a quick glimpse of a Solo, which seems to match the description, on the 1 this afternoon around 5.55pm heading to Chorlton St. If I saw it correctly the number, I think it was 40312.

still on my list as a pioneer bus so must be a loan to QS as pioneer have 60384 at the moment
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thank You mic for answering my question .
Is there something going on the with the Metroshuttle vehicles at the moment? Given that an old Solo and a B5LH have been on the route this week
(10/10/2012 20:42)SF07 Wrote:  Is there something going on the with the Metroshuttle vehicles at the moment? Given that an old Solo and a B5LH have been on the route this week

think they may be a problem with versa`s because one of ashton has been walkies al llast week and this week with 41 becoming a normal bus duty with 1 of the hybrid covering stockports services
(10/10/2012 20:42)SF07 Wrote:  Is there something going on the with the Metroshuttle vehicles at the moment? Given that an old Solo and a B5LH have been on the route this week

this is firstbus anything happens
(10/10/2012 20:51)james Wrote:  

think they may be a problem with versa`s because one of ashton has been walkies al llast week and this week with 41 becoming a normal bus duty with 1 of the hybrid covering stockports services

never knew 41 was going back to normal buses i feel more allocation changes on the way for pioneer
(10/10/2012 20:52)mic Wrote:  

never knew 41 was going back to normal buses i feel more allocation changes on the way for pioneer

I think he means just for this week Mic :P

Noticed an Optare Solo on lates tonight, 425 route. Smile

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/

its not mic but since tuesday last week each day ive been in ashton one of the 2 buses has been a standard solo and a hybrid with the 2nd allocated to stockport 380/1/6 as it seems one of the versa has wandered off somewhere.
read what i put i think there may be a problem with the hybrid versas with allsorts on m/s 1/2 plus one of ours walkies methinks somethings probably wrong with them. what do you think mic
It's possible there might be a modification being made to the set, maybe to fix a reliability issue or ride quality issue Smile

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
(10/10/2012 21:22)james Wrote:  
(10/10/2012 20:51)james Wrote:  think they may be a problem with versa`s because one of ashton has been walkies al llast week and this week with 41 becoming a normal bus duty with 1 of the hybrid covering stockports services

its not mic but since tuesday last week each day ive been in ashton one of the 2 buses has been a standard solo and a hybrid with the 2nd allocated to stockport 380/1/6 as it seems one of the versa has wandered off somewhere.
read what i put i think there may be a problem with the hybrid versas with allsorts on m/s 1/2 plus one of ours walkies methinks somethings probably wrong with them. what do you think mic

There have been constant problems with these buses on and off for the last year, complicated by the First Engineer's ive spoken to always say they cannot fix them, so its back to the manufacturer, but they do tend to have a lot of difficulties.

User(s) browsing this thread: 35 Guest(s)