Current time: 28/03/2024, 16:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Blackpool Transport
RE: Blackpool Transport
(20/11/2022 21:11)CX06 BHE Wrote:  Hello,

Is it true Blackpool Transport are due some Electric E200MMCs and E400Cities in new year via ZEBRA fund, heard sbout thos a while ago but heard recently itsbearly 2023?

Any info appreciated

I’m not aware of any orders and suspect one of such magnitude would have been announced. The business case had 40 buses delivered in summer 23, the rest in 24/25. There is considerable building work planned for the depot too, which hasn’t yet been approved by planners. It’s unlikely if an order hasn’t been placed that deliver could be achieved next summer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(20/11/2022 22:15)Paul_Turner Wrote:  I’m not aware of any orders and suspect one of such magnitude would have been announced. The business case had 40 buses delivered in summer 23, the rest in 24/25. There is considerable building work planned for the depot too, which hasn’t yet been approved by planners. It’s unlikely if an order hasn’t been placed that deliver could be achieved next summer.

Hi Paul thanks for the update
Enivro City 428 now has Christmas transfers applied. And is out today on 9s
Noticed 401 to 410 the 16 plate E400Cities are no longer on fleet

Bar the 2 at Warrington have the others from the 2016 batch been sold on and if so who to?
(25/11/2022 23:03)CX06 BHE Wrote:  Noticed 401 to 410 the 16 plate E400Cities are no longer on fleet

Bar the 2 at Warrington have the others from the 2016 batch been sold on and if so who to?

Seemingly the 8 not at Warrington are with Vision Bus Bolton according to buslists website.
(26/11/2022 00:11)casual observer Wrote:  Seemingly the 8 not at Warrington are with Vision Bus Bolton according to buslists website.

Thank you
(26/11/2022 00:11)casual observer Wrote:  Seemingly the 8 not at Warrington are with Vision Bus Bolton according to buslists website.

Their withdrawal does indicate a notable service reduction.
Quick question

I know a ECW Olympian Open Topper and a Palatine 2 Olympian are preserved but did any other Blackpool Olympians get preserved such as the Cummins East Lancs ones

I was informed there was but not seen anything online regarding this so wasnt sure if there was or not
(07/12/2022 14:17)CX06 BHE Wrote:  Quick question

I know a ECW Olympian Open Topper and a Palatine 2 Olympian are preserved but did any other Blackpool Olympians get preserved such as the Cummins East Lancs ones

I was informed there was but not seen anything online regarding this so wasnt sure if there was or not

Volvos 374/7, ECW bodied 401 and 417 are preserved. Open top 857 is still with BTS but it’s a stretch to think of it as preserved.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)