Current time: 19/04/2024, 23:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(25/06/2015 15:30)Shaun821 Wrote:  Dont forget the X reg B10 monsters that are still powering around
Would hardly call it powering around as 2704 and 2705 are snails! 2708 is decent though.

2918 is on 52As tonight! For the record, Darts seen today were 2232 (54), 2233 (53), 2244 (rails), 2263 (58), 2265 (58) and 2268 (56).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/06/2015 21:41)YJ59 AZA Wrote:  2918 is on 52As tonight! For the record, Darts seen today were 2232 (54), 2233 (53), 2244 (rails), 2263 (58), 2265 (58) and 2268 (56).

2226 was in the 63
Find all posts by this user
The b10's are only loans and will return to st helens once the rail contract finishes.
Looks like the Darts are running on borrowed time....

Interurban livery ex-Speke 2510 (CX05 AAF) SB200/Commander is now here at Bootle.
Seen today on 54-THORNTON route.

As Speke gets new deckers and the Commanders are displaced to Bootle, it looks like the X-reg Darts will be looking for a new home...probably PVS!LOL
(29/06/2015 13:57)mathias Wrote:  As Speke gets new deckers and the Commanders are displaced to Bootle, it looks like the X-reg Darts will be looking for a new home...probably PVS!LOL

The Commanders are very good replacements for Bootle's Darts if you ask me. In my opinion the majority of the X-reg Darts were poor with dreadful seating and ride quality - I for one certainly won't miss them once they've all been withdrawn. The Alexander ALX200s however I will miss as they were always pleasant to travel on with comfortable seating and decent ride quality. In terms of Darts I have always thought that the P-MBUs and V-DJCs were much superior to the likes of the R-ABAs and X-ANC/HJA/OBN Plaxton Pointer IIs

Talking of Darts 2235 I think it was is on the 345 today
(29/06/2015 15:21)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  The Commanders are very good replacements for Bootle's Darts if you ask me. In my opinion the majority of the X-reg Darts were poor with dreadful seating and ride quality - I for one certainly won't miss them once they've all been withdrawn. The Alexander ALX200s however I will miss as they were always pleasant to travel on with comfortable seating and decent ride quality. In terms of Darts I have always thought that the P-MBUs and V-DJCs were much superior to the likes of the R-ABAs and X-ANC/HJA/OBN Plaxton Pointer IIs

Talking of Darts 2235 I think it was is on the 345 today

Indeed it is, myself and YJ59 AZA have it on the 345 to Skelmersdale!
A Dart is currently being picked up by Bolton Depot for a loan spell, will post the Fleetnumber once known

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
2232 failed on rails tonight. It finally left Liverpool at about 23:45 with a fitter following it but then failed again on Stanley Road whilst heading back to the depot.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
The Dart on route to Bolton also apparently Broke down...

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
And the Speke imports just keep on coming.....

2511 (CX05 AAJ) SB200/Commander is on 54-THORNTON route today.
2634 (CX07 CRU) SB120/Cadet is on 58-NETHERTON route today.

Time may be running out for the Darts, but 2233 (X233 ANC) DartSLF 10.7m/Pointer2 is out there today on 62-PENNY LANE.
Grab your farewell rides while you can, it could be your last chance...

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)