Current time: 29/03/2024, 08:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(14/06/2015 15:27)mathias Wrote:  One of the new Enviro400 deckers at Bootle has already developed rattling from its upper deck destination paneling cover.
Pretty certain this is 4630 (SN15 LMV).

Bit shocking for a brand new bus!

St Helens based 4612 also has the same problem, Not good for a Bus that only entered Service a few months ago

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Sounds like it could be a generic problem once the panel has been opened , it then doesnt seem to want to fit back in probably with the enviro's .
Find all posts by this user
2513 is on the 54
Ex welsh commanders are replacing darts, so with 2513 now being here there should be a withdrawn dart.
(15/06/2015 12:04)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Ex welsh commanders are replacing darts, so with 2513 now being here there should be a withdrawn dart.

I've been told all of Bootle's X-reg Darts will be gone by September, replaced by SB200/Commanders from Speke depot.

Apart from the obvious styling differences, these Commanders are similar to Pulsars, except that they use the 5.9 litre Cummins engine rather than the 6.7 litre.
Dart 2226/X226 ANC made it onto 52A lates tonight
(15/06/2015 14:56)mathias Wrote:  I've been told all of Bootle's X-reg Darts will be gone by September, replaced by SB200/Commanders from Speke depot.

Apart from the obvious styling differences, these Commanders are similar to Pulsars, except that they use the 5.9 litre Cummins engine rather than the 6.7 litre.

How many Commanders are going to Bootle? Is it just the Welsh ones going or are some of Spekes native 06 reg examples going too? Thanks.
I would imagine 12 commanders to replace 13 darts,(including 2234 which is rumoured to be elsewhere)I think all of Welsh ones will certainly come so that is 10 plus maybe a few of the 06 ones perhaps.
(16/06/2015 06:33)MPTE1955 Wrote:  I would imagine 12 commanders to replace 13 darts,(including 2234 which is rumoured to be elsewhere)I think all of Welsh ones will certainly come so that is 10 plus maybe a few of the 06 ones perhaps.

2504-2513 are to transfer to Bootle and I've also heard 2556/7 are also due to come to replace darts but im not sure how likely that is to happen.
Yes that's the 10 Welsh isn't is, don't Speke still have that cadet as well. (2497) is it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)