Current time: 28/03/2024, 12:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
Plenty of Enviro400s on the Liverpool services today, including some doing duplicates where needed. 4208 was also out on the 53.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
4208 was on the 63 this morning and has stayed-out for the night!

2704 has just been replaced by 3018 on the 56.

Problems earlier on 61, HTL had broke down at the top of honeys green lane meaning 61 had to take the left turn into BLACKMOOR Drive rather than go up to Eaton Road, Aigburth bound, not sure what bootle bound were doing. I had 2227 which whilst it doesn't rattle much the ride is poor as the suspension doesn't feel that good, particularly if you sit at n/s seats before back row. Bus is quite quick though.
Find all posts by this user
(04/06/2015 17:59)MPTE1955 Wrote:  I had 2227 which whilst it doesn't rattle much the ride is poor as the suspension doesn't feel that good, particularly if you sit at n/s seats before back row. Bus is quite quick though.
Think most of the Darts have had their day now... 2228 has definitely become the worst of the lot (worse than 2224)! Had it earlier on the 56 and it was horrendous - poor suspension, rattly poles and bad idle vibrations at the back. Shame really...

Had 2226 the day before and that was a better ride, bit rattly but certainly better. Funny how 2224/7/8/32 were never repainted isn't it.
Pulsar 2911 is on the rail replacements this afternoon - still no one on it though!
2224 was on there, and funny enough it was carrying nothing more than fresh air.
(05/06/2015 05:21)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Had 2226 the day before and that was a better ride, bit rattly but certainly better. Funny how 2224/7/8/32 were never repainted isn't it.

2227 (X227 ANC) is also unusual in that its STILL got its original roller blinds, so it looks pretty much the same as it did 14 years ago!

Come to think of it, it'd be an easy preservation project seeing as it's damn near original.
Oops! Shouldn't have said that!
Don't want to give anyone bad ideas...LOL
4420 has just been replaced by 2921 on the 55 due to not running very well (poor acceleration and jolting whilst moving and whilst idle).

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)