Current time: 16/04/2024, 12:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
Just a thought, wonder if these Alx200's that have gone to Southport will be replaced.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(10/08/2014 15:55)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Just a thought, wonder if these Alx200's that have gone to Southport will be replaced.
The 52/52A lost two buses on its last timetable change (14 to 12), so this may cover the loss of 2264 and 2266.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(08/08/2014 22:56)KU02 YUH Wrote:  4208 has returned here and is on the 60/61 tonight! Noticed that 4214 is on the pits in the depot and has been for, at least, a week now.

2228 was on the 52/52A today. Nice to see that one or two Enviro400s per day are still regularly on them these days.

4214 was back out yesterday, think on 52.
Had 4400 for the first time in ages today, some delightful souls have had fun etching the front windows on the top deck. Not sure how long they have been left like that but certainly not the last time I rode it. That aside, some of these ex LS enviro 400's could do with a good clean up and internally.
(18/08/2014 20:33)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Had 4400 for the first time in ages today, some delightful souls have had fun etching the front windows on the top deck. Not sure how long they have been left like that but certainly not the last time I rode it. That aside, some of these ex LS enviro 400's could do with a good clean up and internally.

I hope that trend is stamped out quickly around here, if you go to Birmingham nearly every decker has this damage on practically every window
(18/08/2014 22:45)FC Pictures Wrote:  I hope that trend is stamped out quickly around here, if you go to Birmingham nearly every decker has this damage on practically every window

A few weeks ago an ex London Palatine 1 bodied Volvo Olympian of Together Travel of Melling was on a private hire at my place of work and every window on its top deck was so badly etched it was almost impossible to see in or out of them lets hope this does not escalate into a common problem on Merseysides Buses.
Looks like the 12-plated Pulsar 2s have hit the age that they start to become sluggish... 3110 appears to be the first to start running slow (on 310s/311s today).

2519 is on 53A lates tonight (it was on a road test this morning, so it must have replaced something during the day)!

2232 was having gear problems on the 58 this afternoon, particularly when pulling off after stopping for less than about five seconds (as it seemed to go out of gear when slowing down to a halt).

4426 was off its usual 60/61s today and was on the 345 instead (along with 2664 and 2227).

Picture here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/80127860@N03/15045483622/

I do wonder if this one will be used on routes that wouldn't see Enviro400s usually to raise awareness for Zoes place
3159 is parked on the front line in Bootle!

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)