Current time: 16/04/2024, 17:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
That's fine if you are going to go one way or even just there and back, other than that it is quite meaningless. If you just go to work and back for 5 days it is simply the same as a weekly ticket.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Bootle are probably trying to raise extra revenue by having this offer on Sundays, which is usually a low-point for ticket sales (most people buy Weekly tickets on a Monday morning).

On a separate issue, the yellow Zoe's Place Trident/Enviro400 decker 4426 (MX09 LXH) is parked-up in the depot and has been there (unmoved) since Wednesday.
Not sure if the Welsh open-top Olympian, 3998 (C212 GTU) is still there though.
3998 is parked up in st helens depot.
(01/08/2014 15:39)motormayhem1 Wrote:  3998 is parked up in st helens depot.

Ok, thanks for that MM, 3998 (C212 GTU) must've moved to SH Wednesday or Thursday.

Talking of moving, the yellow Zoe's Place decker -4426 (MX09 LXH)- has finally moved from its position in the depot and is marking its return to service on route 52/52A today.
Finally got its fleetnumbers and legals on, but without any internal refurbishment.
Now, who'll be first to get a photo?...Wave

Incidentally, if you're wondering what's happened to one of the last Marshall Darts and whether or not it's gone to Yorkshire Tiger, I can confirm 7674 (V674 DVU) is STILL parked-up in Bootle depot and doesn't look like its going just yet.
Wonder what'll happen to it??...
Got a photo of 4426 today, it was on its usual haunt of the 61. For anyone interested the photo can be viewed here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/80127860@N03/14834535731/
There was also a pic today of 4426 on the Arriva Merseyside twitter feed , its becoming quite a celebrity and it is a good way of getting its message across to the public as well.
(05/08/2014 18:21)wirralbus Wrote:  There was also a pic today of 4426 on the Arriva Merseyside twitter feed , its becoming quite a celebrity and it is a good way of getting its message across to the public as well.
All for a really good cause i think and looks great.
2264 has apparently arrived at Southport, probably for service. Scrap the probably for service, i is for service and is currently working PR2.
4208 has returned here and is on the 60/61 tonight! Noticed that 4214 is on the pits in the depot and has been for, at least, a week now.

2228 was on the 52/52A today. Nice to see that one or two Enviro400s per day are still regularly on them these days.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
3017 was being seen-to by a fitter in Old Roan at about 14:30 today.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)