Current time: 23/04/2024, 18:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
4097 (S277 JUA) Interurban DB250/ALX400 decker is back out in service.
Seen earlier on 62A-NORTH PARK BOOTLE route.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
It was out last week on 61's, that one being on 62's is very unusual.
Its on the 62 now not the 62A, i got a photo and video Smile

Although they're not great buses they make a good change from pulsars, hope it appears on the 311!
(02/12/2013 16:57)Daniel Anderton Wrote:  Its on the 62 now not the 62A, i got a photo and video Smile

Although they're not great buses they make a good change from pulsars, hope it appears on the 311!
Something different is interesting and sometimes nice to see, but I'm certainly grateful to have comfortable, smooth buses (Pulsars) as the main allocation on the service as my back is still aching after 7674 today (lack of padding on the back seats)...!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(02/12/2013 17:05)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
(02/12/2013 16:57)Daniel Anderton Wrote:  Its on the 62 now not the 62A, i got a photo and video Smile

Something different is interesting and sometimes nice to see, but I'm certainly grateful to have comfortable, smooth buses (Pulsars) as the main allocation on the service as my back is still aching after 7674 today (lack of padding on the back seats)...!

Haha, I dont mind the marshalls to be honest, take it your in no rush to get on another Smile
(02/12/2013 17:20)Daniel Anderton Wrote:  
(02/12/2013 17:05)KU02 YUH Wrote:  Something different is interesting and sometimes nice to see, but I'm certainly grateful to have comfortable, smooth buses (Pulsars) as the main allocation on the service as my back is still aching after 7674 today (lack of padding on the back seats)...!

Haha, I dont mind the marshalls to be honest, take it your in no rush to get on another Smile
Definitely not! I must say that 7674 wasn't too bad in comparison to past Marshall rides; my only issues were the lack of padding on the back seats, suspension (making the ride a rough at times) and the occasional smell of fumes at the back.

Acording to the Champion newspaper service 311 will be altered from 16th Febuary 2014
with one journey per hour renumbered 310 which won't serve the Skelmersdale ASDA, apparently they will also both depart Queen Square.
(04/12/2013 23:24)Busser Wrote:  Acording to the Champion newspaper service 311 will be altered from 16th Febuary 2014
with one journey per hour renumbered 310 which won't serve the Skelmersdale ASDA, apparently they will also both depart Queen Square.
This seems to be the common rumour that's going around from a variety of sources (including drivers), however the people behind the Arriva North West Facebook page don't seem to be able to confirm any changes yet...

Of note, the 311 will only be serving the main road (Northway) outside of the Skelmersdale ASDA as of Monday until January due to the car-park (apparently) becoming busier as Christmas approaches.

(04/12/2013 23:24)Busser Wrote:  Acording to the Champion newspaper service 311 will be altered from 16th Febuary 2014

Ive heard about these changes for quite a while now i heard the 310 journey wont serve lydiate but will instead follow this route from liverpool road north. Westway(Maghull square) Eastway,Deyes lane,Moss lane,Dodds lane and back onto northway up towards ormskirk also heard a roumor this could be replacing the 350 but if that happens there will be no bus serving ashworth except for the single early morning 250 journey from liverpool.
Not sure what they have done with 2233, but had that on way home on the 61 tonight and that is very quick and doesn't rattle too much. First time I have been on that one in quite a while and don't really remember it being that good, think the driver was having fun with it.

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)