Current time: 16/04/2024, 13:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
Can't have been anything much wrong with 7649 after its crash, probably just took whatever panels and lights etc required off a withdrawn marshall.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The 12-plated Pulsar 2 which I had on my 311 this morning sounded very rough when braking after having to slam-on (missing the car by centimetres) for one (of many) idiot car driver who pulled-out in-front of the bus out of a side street in Maghull and then shouted "watch where you're going" out of her window to the bus... I forgot to check which bus it was, but its board seemed to be unfulfilled this afternoon.

I had 3021 home on my 311 which now sounds very wheezy (sounds like an air leak, but only when the bus is accelerating - 2923 and 2944 have sounded like this in the past).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
4411 looks to be broke down in a lay by just before the sandpiper pub on ormskirk road. It had an AA van in attendance.
(15/11/2013 12:56)Shaun821 Wrote:  4411 looks to be broke down in a lay by just before the sandpiper pub on ormskirk road. It had an AA van in attendance.
I don't know what it was doing in Bickerstaffe (unless you mean somewhere else)! Not good news for 4411 as it was towed-in no less than two weeks ago.

(15/11/2013 13:41)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
(15/11/2013 12:56)Shaun821 Wrote:  4411 looks to be broke down in a lay by just before the sandpiper pub on ormskirk road. It had an AA van in attendance.
I don't know what it was doing in Bickerstaffe (unless you mean somewhere else)! Not good news for 4411 as it was towed-in no less than two weeks ago.

Yep thats the place. Was it on 311 today at all? Thats the only service that goes not too far from there so could explain why its out them ways.
(15/11/2013 13:41)KU02 YUH Wrote:  

Why was the AA attending to it do arriva contract out some roadside repair work?
The recent posts about the 311 changing in January seem to be false as there's a post on Arriva North West's Facebook asking if there will be any changes to the service soon and they replied with the following:
"Although there is nothing definite at the moment there may be some operational changes around February next year. Even if the changes are introduced our 311 will continue to operate on a half hour frequency from Skelmersdale through to Liverpool."

Not entirely sure if it's a Bootle vehicle as I never noticed what route it was on but 2248 X248HJA was sighted by me heading into Liverpool on Scotland Road this lunchtime.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(23/11/2013 18:16)gka472l Wrote:  Not entirely sure if it's a Bootle vehicle as I never noticed what route it was on but 2248 X248HJA was sighted by me heading into Liverpool on Scotland Road this lunchtime.

I think it might be now, yes. (not 100% mind)
2247 is the latest to arrive.

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)