Current time: 19/04/2024, 00:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(16/12/2018 20:52)darylyates17 Wrote:  Ah right I get you its quite common for depots to get rid of buses involved in fatal accidents,btw what is its fleet number its an odd one out.
It has no fleet number at the moment. Not sure if it will retain its Telford number or a new one for the North West.
Not sure when it will be out as it doesn't seem to have been touched all weekend.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(16/12/2018 21:02)M113 YKC Wrote:  It has no fleet number at the moment. Not sure if it will retain its Telford number or a new one for the North West.
Not sure when it will be out as it doesn't seem to have been touched all weekend.

Its nominal fleet number is 3738 - no clash with existing numbers, so could be retained.
Find all posts by this user
(16/12/2018 23:29)EDB325 Wrote:  Its nominal fleet number is 3738 - no clash with existing numbers, so could be retained.
It has been renumbered 3180 and is due to move to Birkenhead soon.

2510 was on the last 310 from Skem tonight.

(16/12/2018 23:29)EDB325 Wrote:  Its nominal fleet number is 3738 - no clash with existing numbers, so could be retained.

Quite surprised Midlands didn't do an exchange with one of the former Shires depot they now have control over as they did a swap with a Commander involved in a fatal incident for the same reason last year. One notable difference with the swap is 3738 is a SB200 whilst 2609 is a SB120.
(13/12/2018 16:31)Walton 46 Wrote:  According to the latest traffic commssioners notice, both the routes of the 58/58A and the 60 are changing in January. Any ideas what changes are happening?

The 60 is just a timing point change
anyone know what going on with bootles's service. evening peak constant buses going out of service from 4pm onwards. 52/52A/55 constantly rammed as a result.
(24/12/2018 18:49)Harryn9000 Wrote:  Anyone know what going on with Bootle's service? Evening peak constant buses going out of service from 4 pm onwards. 52/52A/55 constantly rammed as a result.

The fundamental problem is congestion from Sir Thomas Street beyond Scotland Road. These routes and others (47, X2 and Maghulls) have to traverse both Tunnel entrances which seem to be permanently gridlocked at evening peaks. I also suspect that the closure or the two flyovers isn't helping with traffic flow northwards out of the city centre.
4170 was on the 54 this afternoon.

2629 is here, was on 54 earlier.
(07/01/2019 15:26)MPTE1955 Wrote:  2629 is here, was on 54 earlier.
2516 is also back. It was on 52s today.
3180 is now in service here. It was on the 310.
4170 was on the 52s. It then went out on the 60 for the night.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)