Current time: 23/04/2024, 08:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Maghull Coaches
RE: Maghull Coaches
Not seen the NC Palatine bodies Scania's for a while
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
One of them was definitely out a couple of weeks ago, I think it was 866 but can't remember for certain.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(05/05/2015 18:24)E208 WBG Wrote:  Not seen the NC Palatine bodies Scania's for a while

Talking about Maghull stuff I haven't seen in ages, seems like years since I last saw the Dommy....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125283981@...282447671/
(Photo Credit; Alan Urquhart)

....not surprising really, seeing as a DVLA check reveals it's been untaxed since Nov 2011!
Looks like its been scrapped then? Sad really, as it had a long history of service on Merseyside.

New as North Western 639....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/metromadme/9193277637/
(Photo Credit; metromadme)
(06/05/2015 15:37)mathias Wrote:  Talking about Maghull stuff I haven't seen in ages, seems like years since I last saw the Dommy....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125283981@...282447671/
(Photo Credit; Alan Urquhart)

....not surprising really, seeing as a DVLA check reveals it's been untaxed since Nov 2011!
Looks like its been scrapped then? Sad really, as it had a long history of service on Merseyside.

New as North Western 639....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/metromadme/9193277637/
(Photo Credit; metromadme)

Remember it well. This was one of my school buses that took me home every night while with Stotts of Oldham. It operated briefly in North Western livery before being painted. They acquired F639 along with sister F638 and G627EKA. Maghull only acquired F639 from Stotts with F638 going to Harpurs coaches and G627 going to Dobsons.
Can anyone confirm the details that maghull may have DLA's possibly for convertion to Open top hopefully someone has the correct registrations and details if true

Also any ideas what this 102 that was registered via vosa last month is yet?
(06/05/2015 17:22)E208 WBG Wrote:  Can anyone confirm the details that maghull may have DLA's possibly for convertion to Open top hopefully someone has the correct registrations and details if true

Also any ideas what this 102 that was registered via vosa last month is yet?

They do indeed have a couple of DLA's for open top conversion they are both 03 reg not sure on exact registrations though was told this by a driver.
Can I just remind everybody to not ask the same question repeatedly within such a short space of time. If anybody has any information they will post it. Any further repetitive posts will be deleted without warning.

Thanks.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
A City Explorer has been involved in a collision with a 4x4 or SUV and (it looks like) a police car too. This is on the roundabout outside the Queensway - it is blocking all but one lane onto the roundabout from the Byrom Street entrance.

Everybody seemed alright, the top deck was full and the driver, police and car driver were stood taking pictures - probably a low speed impact.
(13/05/2015 12:31)Enviro400 Wrote:  A City Explorer has been involved in a collision with a 4x4 or SUV and (it looks like) a police car too. This is on the roundabout outside the Queensway - it is blocking all but one lane onto the roundabout from the Byrom Street entrance.

Everybody seemed alright, the top deck was full and the driver, police and car driver were stood taking pictures - probably a low speed impact.

The bus was N756 OAP, the police car arrived after the incident happened.

Hefty dint in the car and the bumper of the bus was partly taken off.

Passengers all seemed to be ok, with many of the tourists taking pictures from the top deck and from the doorway of the incident.

Bus was later moved up to outside the library.
DAF Lowlander DJ05 JCJ broke down on Park Road in Toxteth this afternoon, It was on a 103 heading towards Aigburth Vale and caused a lot of traffic problems. Shame as it has performed really well all the way from Waterloo then cut out without warning.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)