Current time: 19/04/2024, 17:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
Are these in the new GHA livery?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/03/2015 22:18)jcksmnr Wrote:  Are these in the new GHA livery?

I must admit - I was led to believe they would have the new GHA livery but they have the same base colours as the Enviro's that have been vinyled GOLD.

Photo

We should see later this week if they will end up 'GOLD'

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
R13 GHA operated the X1 today meaning a cadet was on the X50/X52!
Ron, do you know of any plans made regarding replacing the non-DDA spec single deck vehicles at GHA and if any newer vehicles on the way???Computer
(30/03/2015 22:33)DLG817 Wrote:  I must admit - I was led to believe they would have the new GHA livery but they have the same base colours as the Enviro's that have been vinyled GOLD.

Photo

If it goes Gold, then this will be the first Commercial Service to go Gold
(31/03/2015 20:08)fordsonmajor2012 Wrote:  R13 GHA operated the X1 today meaning a cadet was on the X50/X52!
Ron, do you know of any plans made regarding replacing the non-DDA spec single deck vehicles at GHA and if any newer vehicles on the way???Computer

I am not aware of any specific plans (yet). There will be a few vehicles displaced as a result of the new '15' vehicles arriving. Some vehicles are destined to be withdrawn very soon.

It has previously been announced that P762FOD will be withdrawn. I suspect that the Spryte's may not have long.

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
(30/03/2015 22:33)DLG817 Wrote:  I must admit - I was led to believe they would have the new GHA livery but they have the same base colours as the Enviro's that have been vinyled GOLD.

Photo

Looks great so far -- can't wait to see the finished product!
If they do end up 'Gold', I'm sure it would be a good move, as it would give them quite an edge over the competitors.
However, the downside could be if this pushes fares up much higher than they would otherwise be.
Looks like GHA have some new drivers: https://www.facebook.com/235026766201/ph...=1&theater
From VOSA Today

PG1073209/120 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between BUCKLEY RAIL STATION and BUCKLEY RAIL STATION given service number 21A/21B effective from 31-Mar-2015.

PG1073209/130 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Ruthin
Finish Point: Ruthin
Via: Betws Go, Rhydymedwu
Service Number: 72
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 07-APR-2015
Other Details: Monday to Saturday excluding public holidays

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(31/03/2015 21:47)DLG817 Wrote:  I am not aware of any specific plans (yet). There will be a few vehicles displaced as a result of the new '15' vehicles arriving. Some vehicles are destined to be withdrawn very soon.

It has previously been announced that P762FOD will be withdrawn. I suspect that the Spryte's may not have long.

Well one of the Spryte's has recently been retrimmed so possibly made DDA spec but I'll try and find out!! I know that the 'HCD' B10BLE's have been made DDA spec and maybe the 'PRG' ones are already, the step entrance Volvos may be kept for schools but I reckon the 6 cylinder darts don't have long now!!
YJ09 EZK was on the 1/2/X1 today, preformed well!!
Volvo B7RLE DK09 DZE has been repaired with a whole new front end but no vinyls applied as of yet!
(31/03/2015 20:08)fordsonmajor2012 Wrote:  R13 GHA operated the X1 today meaning a cadet was on the X50/X52!

The three Sprytes along with T112, T115, P762, R175 are all earmarked for withdrawal in the next couple of weeks once the cascade program created by the new arrivals is implemented, although either R503 or R504 JFE will escape scrap and is going to be modified into a driver training vehilce. The only remaining Darts will be the current MPD's, the two ALX200's, S200, SK52 UTT, UTU and FJ06 URR.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)