Current time: 18/04/2024, 19:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
To be honest i have really been put of G.H.A Over the years, i wont state why, but now with a new General Manager i think im actually going to start liking them because things are looking up, BIG TIME!

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Well tomorrow (25th) GHA are due to start all the ex d&g services I.E. The congleton town work/42/78.

What vehicles will they use on these & plus have they even got enough drivers to cover. One driver in northwich says their short staffed atm????
(22/10/2014 19:36)trawscymru27 Wrote:  They've really gone to town on this one... the service even has its own website: ghagold.co.uk! I wonder how much of the initiative has been Cheshire East Council's, and how much GHA's...

There is a certain similarity with Megabus Gold, especially the colour scheme!
http://megabusgold.com/
http://www.tfgm.com/journey_planning/Rou...tsford.pdf

Still, it all looks very professional and innovative (especially the idea of on-board tables!)
I really hope it goes well for GHA.
Volvo B7TL/ Plaxton President Y166NLK has now received the X50-X52 livery and was out on service today. Lucky to be on it, unlucky for a photograph. Smile Sad
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/10/2014 18:06)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Volvo B7TL/ Plaxton President Y166NLK has now received the X50-X52 livery and was out on service today. Lucky to be on it, unlucky for a photograph. Smile Sad

You beat me to it!! Been allocated to Ruthin for two weeks as F811 FAO has gone to Ruabon for its MOT!! Y188 NLK will be going for repaint next week!!
Not a bad bus either, got a Voith transmission, was a bit late coming in! :P
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Optare Solo M850SLs YJ54 ZYA/B/C/D/E/F and Solo M780SL YJ54 UBD have transferred to GHA from D&G Bus for the new services in Cheshire East starting tomorrow.
Good luck to gha with those optares their wrecked!

All are 54 plates & have had a real hammering over the years, here's hoping they'll at least get a quick smarten up internally particularly needs doing asap.
A bit of a disaster for GHA in Cheshire East today's as because of 'an administrative issue' none of the services they took over wef today actually ran!

Sounds like someone may be getting a P45 in the post later this week, and an awkward session with the traffic commissioner for senior management
(27/10/2014 07:35)33109 Wrote:  Good luck to gha with those optares their wrecked!

All are 54 plates & have had a real hammering over the years, here's hoping they'll at least get a quick smarten up internally particularly needs doing asap.

I believe there only a stop gap until newer buses are available but who knows what might happen

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)