Current time: 18/04/2024, 18:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(21/09/2014 12:17)Sminky Wrote:  I believe that GHA have been awarded the T3 Wrexham - Barmouth service and that whole timetable will be operated by low floor double deckers, possibly Enviro 400's.

Any evidence to support this??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(22/09/2014 18:54)Nwales Bus Wrote:  Any evidence to support this??

Afraid not your honour but you heard it here first Smile
Just passed SB14 on bottom roundabout on churchill way off park green. Was being recovered by a wrecker, had a smashed windscreen. Anyone know what happened???
(22/09/2014 19:27)Sminky Wrote:  Afraid not your honour but you heard it here first Smile

Seems legitimate to say you heard it here first when you have no actual proof of what you said is true, Double Deckers would never be suitable for the X94 (T3) anyway, probably just be more Scania Omnilinks or something else.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(24/09/2014 13:02)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Seems legitimate to say you heard it here first when you have no actual proof of what you said is true, Double Deckers would never be suitable for the X94 (T3) anyway, probably just be more Scania Omnilinks or something else.
To be fair to the comment about double deck operation the tender did state:
Quote:Double Deck Options
Operators are also invited to submit prices to provide low floor double deck vehicles on certain busy journeys on the T3 service. The double deck vehicles will be required have a minimum seating capacity of 70 seats and meet all of the requirements as set out above for single deck vehicles.

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
(24/09/2014 15:47)Garsty Wrote:  To be fair to the comment about double deck operation the tender did state:

Well all I can add is that it's not a rumour it's reality, low floor double deckers and a new timetable operated by GHA which will start early November subject to TC approval.
Believe it, or don't believe it as you wish.
(24/09/2014 13:02)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Double Deckers would never be suitable for the X94 (T3) anyway

LOL be prepared to eat your words on that one Hammer
Will this route be the X94 or T3 ?
(24/09/2014 17:21)Sminky Wrote:  Well all I can add is that it's not a rumour it's reality, low floor double deckers and a new timetable operated by GHA which will start early November subject to TC approval.
Believe it, or don't believe it as you wish.
I'm certainly not denying you are correct, I was correcting LJ51 DDA's statement that double deckers would not be used.

I cannot see anyone else apart from GHA who would have won it.

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
(24/09/2014 18:03)Garsty Wrote:  I'm certainly not denying you are correct, I was correcting LJ51 DDA's statement that double deckers would not be used.

I cannot see anyone else apart from GHA who would have won it.

Sorry Garsty I thought I'd quoted your whole post of 1647hrs, that was my intention. Appreciate you weren't questioning, unlike some.

User(s) browsing this thread: 83 Guest(s)