Current time: 23/04/2024, 12:39 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (GHA Coaches, Bryn Melyn and Vale Travel)
CA05 GHA Mini Dart was seen in northwich, Most probably on the shuttle service, Also L409 NUA Was out on the 82
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Some GHA Group news

Two new arrivals are FN09AMX and FN09APY – Volvo B7R / Plaxton C70F with wheel chair lifts. They are both ex Woodstones of Kidderminster and join four other similar models from the same stable. (FJ06BNX, FJ06BNY, FJ08BYG and FJ08BYT)

P323HOJ - Dennis Dart SLF /Plaxton B37F (ex Arriva Midlands) has been obtained for spares

NA04GHA – SL07 Solo is the choice for the new Monday, Wednesday and Friday – 23 Neston Connect service. It has received appropriate branding. (Photo available –see below).

YJ04BVD - DAF SB120 / Wright Cadet (exSwansea City) has received Llangollen Express livery and is being prepared for service (Photo available –see below). No decision yet known of the livery for the other two examples.

All the above can be seen on my Flikr site at http://www.flickr.com/photos/gha-group-photos/ - The main list shows the most recently added photos but the sets are in alphabetical – registration order.

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
(20/06/2012 19:38)Marshall Capital SLF Wrote:  CA05 GHA Mini Dart was seen in northwich, Most probably on the shuttle service, Also L409 NUA Was out on the 82

CA05GHA the Vale liveried Dart often works the C89 service on Wednesdays which entails its presence in Northwich for about an hour in the late morning. It was also seen by me at Tarvin depot at about 16.00.

I did not see them but I believe VX51RBO, Y201KNB and DA04GHA were used on the Show Shuttle - may have been others.

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
My photo of the oddity, Volvo/ALX300 T510 APS (SB46), running on the first day of the X36 is below:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/michael-277...otostream/

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
This or either VX51 PZM or VX51 RBO do this route daily with the 2 centro's
(02/07/2012 22:29)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  G.H.A Coaches YJ04 BVD Ex First Group 45004 Is Now In Service With G.H.A On Route 5 In It's New Livery

YJ04BVD : http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanorth...hotostream

Dont Like The placement Of The logo Above The Reg...

It looks really stupid and so does the destination gear. Some people may not be able to read the destination on that.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Just thought Id Ad if your On About the Cheshire Show Shuttle Thing's SF04ZXC Also Operate Because it had Paper Blue Tacked Onto Side & Back And The Front Has A Destination File With The Cheshire Show On Smile

Thats If What You Are Talking About!

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
The 5th Annual Route 76 Beer Festival is taking place this afternoon (Saturday) involving a number of pubs in the villages of Llandyrnog, Llangynhafal, Hendrerwydd, Llanbedr, Graigfechan, Llanfair Dyffryn Clwyd and Llanrhaeadr. GHA are running a 15 minute service linking these villages to Ruthin following mainly the old 76 Denbigh to Ruthin (back roads) service.

The following vehicles are currently being used: - Y201KND (SB54), T510APS (SB46), VX51RBO (SB53), K772DAO (SB27), T549HNH (SB47), and N8GHA (SB38) with L408NUA (SB29) acting as a spare vehicle.

A lot of skill is being employed by the drivers to make their way through the very narrow lanes and I counted at least 11 reversing manoeuvres by T510APS to negotiate a very tight turning within the village of Llandyrnog. One or two of the buses now also have additional decorations attached to their bodywork involving small branches etc.

Loadings of the buses appeared very good and the pubs were certainly busy – most of which had special marquees and additional catering arrangements in place.

This sort of venture must be a “win – win” on many levels and the organisers must be congratulated.

Ron

DLG817
(07/07/2012 16:06)DLG817 Wrote:  The 5th Annual Route 76 Beer Festival is taking place this afternoon (Saturday) involving a number of pubs in the villages of Llandyrnog, Llangynhafal, Hendrerwydd, Llanbedr, Graigfechan, Llanfair Dyffryn Clwyd and Llanrhaeadr. GHA are running a 15 minute service linking these villages to Ruthin following mainly the old 76 Denbigh to Ruthin (back roads) service.

The following vehicles are currently being used: - Y201KND (SB54), T510APS (SB46), VX51RBO (SB53), K772DAO (SB27), T549HNH (SB47), and N8GHA (SB38) with L408NUA (SB29) acting as a spare vehicle.

A lot of skill is being employed by the drivers to make their way through the very narrow lanes and I counted at least 11 reversing manoeuvres by T510APS to negotiate a very tight turning within the village of Llandyrnog. One or two of the buses now also have additional decorations attached to their bodywork involving small branches etc.

Loadings of the buses appeared very good and the pubs were certainly busy – most of which had special marquees and additional catering arrangements in place.

This sort of venture must be a “win – win” on many levels and the organisers must be congratulated.

Ron

SB53 VX51 RBO Was on the X36 Today - Saw it 1109 Ellesmere Port Bus Stastion - Airport bound Smile Picture Later!
(07/07/2012 16:26)Marshall Capital SLF Wrote:  
(07/07/2012 16:06)DLG817 Wrote:  The 5th Annual Route 76 Beer Festival is taking place this afternoon

The following vehicles are currently being used: - , VX51RBO (SB53),

SB53 VX51 RBO Was on the X36 Today - Saw it 1109 Ellesmere Port Bus Stastion - Airport bound Smile Picture Later!

Weird !!! I have no photo unfortunatley as I was driving. I saw it on two seperate occasions at 1432 and 1512 and I am almost certain it was RBO. I await to see the photo - apologies if I am wrong - it was certainly a Dart / Alexander.

DLG817

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)