Current time: 19/04/2024, 17:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
PC1098981/14 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between Macclesfield Bus Station and Manchester Piccadilly Gardens given service number 130 effective from 21-Dec-2015. To amend Timetable.

PC1098981/23 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between Knutsford and Altrincham given service number 88 effective from 21-Dec-2015. To amend Timetable.

PC1098981/25 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between Crewe and Macclesfield given service number 38 effective from 21-Dec-2015. To amend Timetable.

PC1098981/27 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between Northwich and Warrington given service number 45 effective from 14-Dec-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PC1098981/34 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between Macclesfield Bus Station and Congleton Bus Station given service number 87 effective from 21-Dec-2015. To amend Timetable.

PC1098981/35 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between Crewe Bus Station and Sandbach, The Commons given service number 36 effective from 21-Dec-2015. To amend Timetable.

PC1098981/36 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between CREWE BUS STATION and NANTWICH BUS STATION given service number 44 effective from 21-Dec-2015. To amend Timetable.

PC1098981/40 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Macclesfield Bus Station and Knutsford Bus Station given service number 27X effective from 21-Dec-2015.

Shame the 27X services are going but what's really needed is a full 27 hourly service in both directions on weekdays, opposed to long gaps at the time people could use it for commuting. I also imagine later buses would be more popular going towards Knutsford opposed to going towards Macclesfield.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(28/10/2015 11:46)knutstransport Wrote:  PC1098981/34 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between Macclesfield Bus Station and Congleton Bus Station given service number 87 effective from 21-Dec-2015. To amend Timetable.

PC1098981/35 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted: Operating between Crewe Bus Station and Sandbach, The Commons given service number 36 effective from 21-Dec-2015. To amend Timetable.

I searched on licence PC1098981 as I thought amending an 87 service was a mistake. Searching on that shows PC1098981/34 is a registration for a new service opposed to an amendment and PC1098981/35 as being cancelled from 21st December opposed to being amended.
From VOSA:

PG0007325/20 - VALE OF LLANGOLLEN TRAVEL LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6HY
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between DISLEY and MACCLESFIELD BUS STATION given service number RR3 effective from 19-Dec-2015.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
On VOSA:

PG1073209/137 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: RHOS Y MADOC
Finish Point: WREXHAM BUS STATION
Via:
Service Number: 42F
Service Type: Normal Stopping/Hail & Ride
Effective Date: 05-NOV-2015
Other Details: Thursday only (not public holidays) One journey in each direction

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
On VOSA

PG1073209/136 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Treuddyn and Chester given service number DB8 effective from 30-Oct-2015. To amend Timetable.

A vehicle of interest today on the 08:35 436 Shrewsbury to Bridgnorth was ex Brighton & Hove, Volvo B10BLE R226 HCD.
GHA's timetable page is back up again!
http://www.ghacoaches.co.uk/timetables/

Okay, so the info isn't completely correct, but it's probably better than the old 'Undergoing updates' message.
(10/11/2015 16:58)Depotosw Wrote:  A vehicle of interest today on the 08:35 436 Shrewsbury to Bridgnorth was ex Brighton & Hove, Volvo B10BLE R226 HCD.

Didn't see that one coming, was in Runcorn on the 36 last week.
The latest arrival is V680FEL an Optare Solo M850 - B30F It was new in Dec 1999 to Wilts & Dorset [2680] - and it came from Tourist Coaches (3680) - it is still in its previous livery and does not appear to be currently in use - PHOTO LINK

The latest vehicles to have the new livery are:-

ex Bryn Melyn Scania YN03UWL - PHOTO LINK
and Solo YJ06YRL - PHOTO LINK

YJ54ZYE has been repainted but has gone into the same Cheshire Connect livery

T308UOX has been withdrawn and is likely to be scrapped after a RTC.

I have revised and updated my version of the 'GHA Story' on my website. I would welcome any comments or corrections on anything within th esite. LINK TO THE GHA STORY

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Beartown Bus Enviro200 1471 YY15CMX has been out on the DB1 service today in Mold. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)