Current time: 19/04/2024, 12:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(02/07/2012 16:31)CX54 DKD Wrote:  SLT, I don't mean to sound offensive in any way but, what you're saying about some of our Pulsars is absolute crap. I've had 2985 twice over the last week - once all the way through to Wigan from St Helens and then again from Billinge into St Helens. The shortest of those two journey's being 25 minutes with a stint down the East Lancs. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that vehicle on either occasion, I found it quite a delight in fact.

I get that you don't like the Pulsars but when you're just posting unjustified rubbish, it becomes tiring.

Also, I noted Cadet 2494 (CX54 DKL) back out in service for the first time today since its engine work (can anyone confirm whether or not it actually received a new/refurbished engine?) on 33/33As. Engine sounding much better with the back end clean (almost!) for once and a complete lack of that rancid black smoke it had been pumping out. Didn't get a chance to ride it but the suspension still sounded to be slamming down at the back.

2493 was also back out today, noted on the 34/A.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - anw2015 - 02/07/2012 18:07

User(s) browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)