Current time: 25/04/2024, 13:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(24/03/2013 02:27)SLTRegular Wrote:  With the extremely icy roads i assume the first 3/4 journeys tomorrow will be or atleast divert via st james rd

Was in the pub before and heard a horror story that at approx 9am a 352 couldnt get through Billinge and was stood revving like mad up the hill outside the Old Hospital also heard a 395 got stuck in Clay brow assume said guy wasn't a ex skem driver and didnt know that when it snows buses dont serve that estate. which all 385/375 where avoiding.

I don't think the story about the 352 getting stuck at the old Hospital can be true, as far I as know the 352 was diverted via Winstanley Road from the first journey in the morning so it would not have been going that way unless there is another old Hospital that I don't know off.

I think we all know on here that you have a major problem for some reason with Arriva drivers and vehicles from St Helens.

On another not, quite an ultra rare sighting for a Sunday today is Solo SR 722 on the 32's. This, like many St Helens routes is normally fully Pulsar operated on a Sunday. It is the first time I can think of that I have seen a Solo SR out on a Sunday on local routes.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - sth77 - 24/03/2013 11:40

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)