Current time: 25/04/2024, 14:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(23/03/2013 22:21)sth77 Wrote:  
(23/03/2013 21:41)SLTRegular Wrote:  It appears the 352 diverted today via Winstanley College/2 Mile Stretch route due to Road issues in Billinge. this is purely down to sightings alone but i have two confirmed sightings of this plus tfgm said that arriva where avoiding serving Billinge tat 12:30 today.

Also 3024 now has failed rear and side displays and 3023 is still a bloody cold bus out on 352 lates id assume it will get swapped out at some point i put gloves on when i got aboard the bus but didnt have any when i was outside showing how cold it was presumed failed heating?

The 352 was indeed diverted via Winstanley College today from early morning until mid afternoon as far as I am aware.
Yep, diverted down Wigan Road and Winstanley Road to avoid Upholland Road due to some severe snow drifts. My bus, 2693, got stuck behind a line of stuck and failed cars yesterday evening around 5 and was one of the last buses to serve the road. Ended up stuck ourselves though managed to get out of it. 45 minute delay and 3 buses one behind the other once we'd finally moved thanks to the driver and a passenger getting out to push cars out of the buses way. Service was diverted today from first thing with the first bus running back down Upholland Road at about half 1 Wigan bound.

3024 has had failed displays for a prolonged period. 3023 is either a recent heating failure or the driver had just not set the saloon heat correctly; it was warm, albeit sluggish, last week.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - CX54 DKD - 23/03/2013 22:41

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)