Current time: 19/04/2024, 21:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(20/02/2013 20:42)CX54 DKD Wrote:  
(20/02/2013 20:34)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Yes but if that was on 10A earlier in the day and then chucked out on a 10 they will have had enough time to sort something out to ensure that a full size bus is used. A full round trip should allow this to be sorted, this is the same depot that had 7650 on the 10A the previous day.
You'd hope so but if that was all that was available in the garage in the first place, it would suggest that there are more than a few vehicles off the road for whatever reason at the moment. These may be off with more than 'quick fix' jobs which would go some way to explaining these allocations. The 10/A aren't the only corridors suffering recently though with the 89 and 352/395 being a couple of others to have been allocated insufficient vehicles this week. Beside that, it's hardly as if St Helens are the only garage seemingly paying little attention to QBP requirements and until such a time that Merseytravel impose sanctions for breaching the requirements which they set out, it'll continue within all of the garages that have some participation in the scheme.

Like I said above though, it's a shame they seem more reluctant to pull stuff from locals in favour of an SR and send it out on the 10/A road. Renown 2714 has been needlessly trundling round on 37/38s today, for example.

True, St Helens are not the only depot to break QBP's and I wasnt really suggesting that they were. Nearly all those involved with QBPs are breaching them, GL do it constantly on 10B's for example and yesterday stuck an X-ANC on the 14's, First done it all the time before the takeover on cross river services, Stagecoach use Solo's on 10C's, and I will stop there as there are others. All this aside mind,Like I said in an earlier posting though, I would have liked to have caught the SR just for the rarity of getting one.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - MPTE1955 - 20/02/2013 20:58

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)