Current time: 18/04/2024, 14:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(21/12/2012 22:40)CX54 DKD Wrote:  I use the 89 regularly and I wouldn't actually have said it's been all that bad recently and I certainly haven't noticed a huge drop in the reliability of the service compared to others recently.

This said, reliability was absolutely abhorrent across the entire St Helens network today and the 89 did at one point go without a departure from St Helens for a good 50 minutes. Everything has been running in pairs with services dropped left right and centre, vehicles allocations being swapped upon arrival in the bus station and delays a plenty though. 10As ran pretty sufficiently mind with vehicles coming in on 10s being, rather irritatingly for those who can only use that service, swapped straight onto 10As for the best part of 45 minutes.

It also says something when Merseytravel actually take it upon themselves to announce that 'All service running in and out of the bus station are subject to severe delays' over the PA system!

adding onto this winwick road in warrington was shut for an hour or 2 due to a major accident and i was in warrington when the first 329 made it, well should i say all 3 buses came together a pulsar followed by a cadet then a solo SR the first 2 was running late the the solo SR might have been on time leaving the bus station as a 329 is due to leave

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - T42 PVM - 21/12/2012 22:49

User(s) browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)