Current time: 23/04/2024, 23:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(11/12/2012 21:55)anw2015 Wrote:  Major annoyance at the moment for me are the first buses out of the depot turning up early or late. The 7.20 329 from St Helens has a habit of either being 2 minutes early or 10 minutes late. Certainly not good enough when you are trying to get to work!! No excuse imo!
I reckon that this is an issue across the board! I travelled on one of the first 62s from Bootle to Walton, which was expected at 07:04. On one occasion, it appeared at 07:00-ish and was six minutes early at the Rice Lane timing point. On other occasions, I didn't see it until about 07:10. Occasionally, it'd operate on time. As a result of poor running, I can't rely on that service now. Also, early buses tend to run late due to the quiet roads... My 55 is due at 06:41 on Chapel Lane in Netherton, Old Roan-bound, and it always appears between 06:30 and 06:35 - it's never appears after 06:40! The 06:49 58 from Netherton, which the bus starts after operating a 210 journey from Liverpool to Maghull, always turned-up at about 06:55 - impossible for me to make my onward connection... These are situations that I've had to go through since September, so they don't relate to the poor weather (although future situations may be a result of that).

Don't these buses run for us? Undecided

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - M113 YKC - 11/12/2012 22:07

User(s) browsing this thread: 45 Guest(s)