Current time: 23/04/2024, 12:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Roadworks cleared. Its shambolic that the prats got permission to close part of that road (atleast it annoyed the SH rugby players that live down there which was the only plus side) the section thats closed is a blind corner and they shouldnt have got permission to build near that land anyway ah well further road closures soon when they demolish part of Orrell Train station (the scaffolding has just gone up on it.)

Should just operate the 352 via St James road but have a Shuttle Bus Maybe number 372 or Something routed Winstanley College Orrell Grapes connect with 352 then Via Tontine to Upholland to Connect with Skem/Southport buses would make a killing during term time. a solo SR would be ideal plus have through ticketing to Wigan or St Helens and Skelmersdale and Southport if routed properly?) Similar to how the First Wigan depot 598L used to be Wigan-Leigh

Also the loadings on 352 Lates have been dire due to diversions the 22:50 arrival into Wigan has only had Max of 6 people last 2 days ive rode both but i think thats due to buses being more expensive than Taxis round here these days with Skem 51555 and 50005 making a killing lately. cant see these lasting half hourly the way there running them

My suggestion would be a group evening ticket could be a ideal suggestion Say 5 into Wigan for a tenner but with arriva not trying new things recently i worry for there routes around here i really do especially with the bunching issues on the Ormskirk Road Corridor (352/375/385/395)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot - SLTRegular - 26/08/2012 15:35

User(s) browsing this thread: Aaron's Transport Pictures, 10 Guest(s)