Current time: 20/04/2024, 03:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(18/02/2019 18:08)Quackdave Wrote:  I did wonder about that too, but I checked and there are several photos of 723 in Llandudno, so that one is definitely correct. Can't find any to prove 676, but I checked the audit trail and the IP address used to update 676 is very close to the one used for 723, suggesting probably the same user, and so I'm going to assume that one's also legit.

(It does look as though there may have been a few dodgy updates to other vehicles since then, though...)

That is why I like to double check before assuming as I dont want to mess up my copies of the fleet lists I thought I saw 676 on a 35 before but dont quote me just in case it is at Bangor.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(18/02/2019 19:30)darylyates17 Wrote:  That is why I like to double check before assuming as I dont want to mess up my copies of the fleet lists I thought I saw 676 on a 35 before but dont quote me just in case it is at Bangor.

676 was definitely out before in st helens on the 35 as seen it myself this morning.
723 was on 32A in St. Helens this afternoon (21 Feb.)
Will the 34s and 360 or any other services stop at Newton interchange in the future it’s a bit of a waste if only 2 services call there
34 and 360 have been rerouted to serve it haven't they?
(22/02/2019 22:44)jcksmnr Wrote:  34 and 360 have been rerouted to serve it haven't they?

If they have I wasn’t aware since the last time I was there only the 141 & 603 did
I'm not sure if they have in reality I haven't been since but the timetables were updated from the 17th to include the station.
It's on merseytravel changes list fron last week on the website
It looks as if all services are starting/finishing there and 22 via Newton Interchange. Unsure at which points of the route 22A calls.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(23/02/2019 18:21)RedPanda Wrote:  It looks as if all services are starting/finishing there and 22 via Newton Interchange. Unsure at which points of the route 22A calls.

The 22A is spread over stands A, B and C due to its different destinations - the full stand allocations for Warrington's services are available here:
https://www.warringtonsownbuses.co.uk/ne...ws-station

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)