Current time: 28/03/2024, 13:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
I wonder if 2489 will leave soon since its the last Cadet here
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Has that decker that was involved in the fatal accident been back out since or will it return?
Based on what has happened elsewhere I would imagine that a swap will take place somewhere
(09/02/2019 20:36)mr t Wrote:  Has that decker that was involved in the fatal accident been back out since or will it return?

Apparently it's in the body shop at st helens getting repaired the last i heard of it.
2522 here, had the pleasure of having it on the 31's today.
(14/02/2019 20:21)chris-s Wrote:  2522 here, had the pleasure of having it on the 31's today.

Ill have a look for it tomorrow if its in service from what I remember from when I rode it at Green Lane it was a good Cadet, whilst were on the subjects of loans are 2504 & 2482 on extended loans or permanent alongside 2489,2580 & 2594?
(14/02/2019 21:41)darylyates17 Wrote:  Ill have a look for it tomorrow if its in service from what I remember from when I rode it at Green Lane it was a good Cadet, whilst were on the subjects of loans are 2504 & 2482 on extended loans or permanent alongside 2489,2580 & 2594?

2482 not at st.helens...2582 is had it on 31's today...2522 was on 20's today...as for thanking permanent who knows, th fleet is constantly moving around due to rail replacement and VOR's. Etc
(15/02/2019 20:18)chris-s Wrote:  2482 not at st.helens...2582 is had it on 31's today...2522 was on 20's today...as for thanking permanent who knows, th fleet is constantly moving around due to rail replacement and VOR's. Etc

Yes I meant 2582 I’m not very good when it comes to proof reading typos I am aware that 2482 is at Bangor as it was one of the last Cadets I needed to find before I rode on it last month
Quack77 is saying that 676 & 723 are in Wales is this a loan if its the case?
(17/02/2019 15:54)darylyates17 Wrote:  Quack77 is saying that 676 & 723 are in Wales is this a loan if its the case?

I did wonder about that too, but I checked and there are several photos of 723 in Llandudno, so that one is definitely correct. Can't find any to prove 676, but I checked the audit trail and the IP address used to update 676 is very close to the one used for 723, suggesting probably the same user, and so I'm going to assume that one's also legit.

(It does look as though there may have been a few dodgy updates to other vehicles since then, though...)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)