Current time: 24/04/2024, 22:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(19/02/2018 14:14)sth77 Wrote:  4616 is the 10A just left St Helens, Liverpool one bound.
4607 is also on the 10A about to leave St Helens.

Thanks for letting me know but I now have decided to finish off Wrexham Enviro 400s so I won't have time to finish ours today but thanks a lot for letting me know anyway
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I now just need 4595 (& 2949 when it comes back from its repair & refurbishment) to complete the whole St Helens fleet as I got 3 of the 4 Enviro400s I needed done yesterday and today if anyone knows where about 4595 is tomorrow afternoon please let me know as I can get it done then.
Is 2531 still working out of St Helens? Thanks
2730 is on the 33 very rare for it to be there and possibly the very last time a B10 is on it depending on how long 2730 has left in service
Does anyone know which Cadets are still here please?

Thanks
(26/02/2018 21:46)Y474 KNF Wrote:  Does anyone know which Cadets are still here please?

Thanks

2489 was out on the 31s today
2500 was out on the 89s.

Not sure if 2531 or any others are still here.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
There is another one here but been dumped to the left hand side of the depot on lane 1 facing to the back of the depot.
(27/02/2018 09:24)motormayhem1 Wrote:  There is another one here but been dumped to the left hand side of the depot on lane 1 facing to the back of the depot.

Im guessing that Cadet is 2494 if only 4 remain here
723 made an appearance on the 10A this morning as noticed it going past me in rainhill around 11:40am heading to st helens.
The new 329 timetable from 22 April 2018 looks like a really good step forwards for passengers, with more even gaps between the services provided by the 2 companies on Monday to Friday:
https://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/travelli...02018).pdf
It almost invites Link Network to increase to every half hour, to create a combined "every 15 minutes" service between Warrington and St Helens overall.

Credit where credit is due - I think this is exemplary and almost like a self-imposed QBP.
Other companies who are mindlessly competing with each other to the death could take something from this!

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)