Current time: 20/04/2024, 08:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
The seats have been done on some with the addition of usb charging points then will go back in for the repaints before there launch on the 89.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Freshly painted 4443 is out on the 89 today.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Was looking like Arriva were having a few problems this evening. I was coming back through St Helens Bus Station at 2135 and it appeared neither the 2135 10A or the 2136 10 were running. There didn't appear to be any deckers on layover on Corporation Street. I don't think either route had gone early as there were plenty waiting around Stands 8 & 9.
(18/07/2017 21:37)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Was looking like Arriva were having a few problems this evening. I was coming back through St Helens Bus Station at 2135 and it appeared neither the 2135 10A or the 2136 10 were running. There didn't appear to be any deckers on layover on Corporation Street. I don't think either route had gone early as there were plenty waiting around Stands 8 & 9.

Might of been due to drivers being delayed on the 320s. There was a bad accident outside Haydock Park this evening resulting in the 320s running 1 hour late. Drivers could of been on 320 first part and 10/10A second part.
(18/07/2017 21:37)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Was looking like Arriva were having a few problems this evening. I was coming back through St Helens Bus Station at 2135 and it appeared neither the 2135 10A or the 2136 10 were running. There didn't appear to be any deckers on layover on Corporation Street. I don't think either route had gone early as there were plenty waiting around Stands 8 & 9.

They were both running extremely late Ste, one was because of earlier problems on his 320 like PO59 said, and having to take his break much later, and the 10 was just late.

TT
Many thanks TT and P059.
4435 out in new livery today on the 89
Enviro400 out on the 32's at tea time.
(21/07/2017 17:46)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Enviro400 out on the 32's at tea time.

Wow thats very very rare good catch Im sure I remember seeing an Olympian on the current 32 route years ago when I was little
4014 got on there once, the Enviro is 4606 and is on lates, did the 19:02 from St Helens heading towards Sutton Manor

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)