Current time: 18/04/2024, 03:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Probably not quite so rare but 4437 was on the 920 last night. As with the 37, there are parts of this route which don't normally see a decker aside from schools, even less so with the time the 920 was out.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(11/06/2019 16:39)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Probably not quite so rare but 4437 was on the 920 last night. As with the 37, there are parts of this route which don't normally see a decker aside from schools, even less so with the time the 920 was out.

I think the 920 can be pretty much anything really since I’ve seen Solos & Pulsars on there I once rode an Enviro400 on there so deckers do end up on it
Any plans to retime the 38 to reduce the PVR now that Windle Island roadworks are complete? Seems a waste of resources that it’s not already been done!

(11/06/2019 19:08)anw2015 Wrote:  Any plans to retime the 38 to reduce the PVR now that Windle Island roadworks are complete? Seems a waste of resources that it’s not already been done!

That might explain the extra Commanders that have turned up over the last few months
Training bus 8207, originally Liverbus 113 (M113YKC), was seen being towed away from Jackson Street this morning (12 June) - presumably on a one-way trip to the razor blade factory, I fear.
(11/06/2019 19:08)anw2015 Wrote:  Any plans to retime the 38 to reduce the PVR now that Windle Island roadworks are complete? Seems a waste of resources that it’s not already been done!

A variation to the 38(B) has appeared on VOSA, effective from 21st July 2019.
Arriva also have the current and new timetables available on their website, showing a reduction in the journey time of 14 minutes!
https://www.arrivabus.co.uk/north-west/s...n=outbound
2614 is deffo back now just seen it finishing a 34 limping with no power with smoke coming out of the back it’s been taken out of service
Wright Commander CX06 BHO has just left St Helens on the 10A

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(19/06/2019 14:12)T42 PVM Wrote:  Wright Commander CX06 BHO has just left St Helens on the 10A

I also saw 2504 on there yesterday evening its on the 35 today too
2950 is now here and been out in service today.

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)