Current time: 19/04/2024, 20:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(02/04/2019 13:43)T42 PVM Wrote:  How long has 4600 been in the new Livery? Just saw it on the 320

Only the past few days as it was the one involved in the fatality in Kensington.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/04/2019 13:58)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Only the past few days as it was the one involved in the fatality in Kensington.

Cheers Mark.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
No problem as today may be its first day back on the road.
A couple of weeks ago, there was an item on BBC Radio Merseyside about a bus receiving a tribute to the late Ken Dodd, which would be used on 10/10A as that route goes through Knotty Ash. Is that a St. Helens bus, and if so is it in service yet ??
(02/04/2019 18:39)Bevan Price Wrote:  A couple of weeks ago, there was an item on BBC Radio Merseyside about a bus receiving a tribute to the late Ken Dodd, which would be used on 10/10A as that route goes through Knotty Ash. Is that a St. Helens bus, and if so is it in service yet ??

Yes 4601 and 4438 are both Sir Ken Dodd buses.
(02/04/2019 18:39)Bevan Price Wrote:  A couple of weeks ago, there was an item on BBC Radio Merseyside about a bus receiving a tribute to the late Ken Dodd, which would be used on 10/10A as that route goes through Knotty Ash. Is that a St. Helens bus, and if so is it in service yet ??

It's 4438 and it's in service
(02/04/2019 18:47)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Yes 4601 and 4438 are both Sir Ken Dodd buses.

Thanks for the reply (and thanks also to Y474KNF)
Does anybody know of any planned diversions to 34 route? Apparently from what I saw when I was out round Leigh the other week signs have gone up saying that Newton Road is due to be closed this month at junction of East Lancs Road, if it is due to be closed what route will 34s be taking? There's nothing on Merseytravel website and nothing on TfGM website either.
(05/04/2019 05:51)M60lad Wrote:  Does anybody know of any planned diversions to 34 route? Apparently from what I saw when I was out round Leigh the other week signs have gone up saying that Newton Road is due to be closed this month at junction of East Lancs Road, if it is due to be closed what route will 34s be taking? There's nothing on Merseytravel website and nothing on TfGM website either.

Its closed from tomorrow, 6th April until Sunday 14th April 2019. No diversion route is given but it says diversion route will be signposted, its for Gas works by Cadent.

Obvious route would be A580 then Stone Cross Lane South but that may not be official as it could become busy very quickly and the turn from Newton Road, A572 to Stone Cross Lane South is a tight one, the other route that is a possibility would be A580 to Golborne Roundabout then A573 Warrington Road, Golborne Dale Road then back onto A572 Southworth Road close to Trebaron Garden Centre, Similar to the route of the 360.
678 out on 329/360 today

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)