Current time: 18/04/2024, 21:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2614 has joined the Pool fleet at Laird Street.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2696 as been refurbed and as been named after a local person or hero as they say called LYNN DUFFY and is on a purple transfer above the 1st window behind the entrance doors.
Feel bad having to google her Mark, but she's the founder of the Honey Rose Foundation, so well worthy indeed. Its on the St Helens Star facebook page.

TT
(09/09/2018 18:39)tinytears87 Wrote:  Feel bad having to google her Mark, but she's the founder of the Honey Rose Foundation, so well worthy indeed. Its on the St Helens Star facebook page.

TT

Well and truly TT , anybody giving so much is worthy of it as im sure she re-mortgaged her house too to help out with the foundation.
Does anyone know what Pulsar 2 was on the 21:00 920 last Friday evening I filmed it but forgot to check its fleet number.
2491 is back here its out on the 37
I’ve noticed that Wright Gemini 2 4437 currently on the 10A looks like it is smoking quite badly (some of the Pulsars are smoking too) it seems gutless and stinks on the outside it may need to head for the pits for a big service I suspect Jackson St are aware of the problem.
Anyone know what the adult single fare is on the 34 either St Helens or Newton Le Willows to Leigh, might catch it Friday either 08.25 from St Helens or 08.58 from Newton, Arriva site only mentions day tickets ecc, i have a Merseytravel issued ENCTS disabled pass so don't need a day ticket?

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(04/10/2018 00:09)MTL0201 Wrote:  Anyone know what the adult single fare is on the 34 either St Helens or Newton Le Willows to Leigh, might catch it Friday either 08.25 from St Helens or 08.58 from Newton, Arriva site only mentions day tickets ecc, i have a Merseytravel issued ENCTS disabled pass so don't need a day ticket?

St helens to leigh is £3.20 and i think newton to leigh is either £2.80 or £3.00.
I know it used to be £3.00 when I worked in Leigh a few years ago. Ironically when the work moved to Wigan, it ended up being cheaper on the train with my Disabled Persons Railcard (Garswood - Wigan return £2.20 at that time).

User(s) browsing this thread: 93 Guest(s)