Current time: 19/04/2024, 14:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(13/07/2015 16:24)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Today Wright Cadet 2550 is out on the 10A!

Just about to say that as just seen it in Old Swan Liverpool bound.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Oh i thought pulsars would have been the second string after the Enviro 400's on the 10/10A not the cadets .
The amount of Pulsars that get on the 10/10A each day (including Lates and Sundays) is a joke as it is

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(13/07/2015 20:26)bolton bus basher Wrote:  The amount of Pulsars that get on the 10/10A each day (including Lates and Sundays) is a joke as it is

Couldn't agree more with this. There were at least two Pulsars on the 10/10A last Sunday and there is absolutely no excuse for that with such a reduced PVR. Their excuses for using single deckers given on Facebook recently were flimsy as well.
Let's not forget we had a Ble on 10a the other week as well, you would have thought that the use of more than single deck on 10/10A would have been long gone, obviously not the case at present.
I can understand the odd use of other vehicles during the week covering for breakdowns, as they're unlikely to leave any Enviro400s sitting in the garage all day to potentially cover for another, but would agree that the use of single deck vehicles on a Sunday is poor.

Even the use of single deckers on an evening is poor but then that said, even if the driver did take a single decker in to the garage to swap while on turnaround (assuming they have enough time), it's probably likely that the vehicles sat ready to be swapped and taken out for evening turns are Pulsars and not Enviro400s. It's likely that the Enviro400s are probably going to be sat on lanes waiting for the morning. Taking one off of a lane may then mean that one doesn't go out for the morning which would be a worse scenario than a single deck staying out on lates in my opinion.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
2550 Was even on a late board today however the Driver swapped it for 2987 as the Seat would not Adjust into a Position that was comfy for him to Drive

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2574 CX06BHA is currently on 360s. Smile
MX09 OPH/2977 left St.Helens on a 10A this morning at 06:45
Solo 680 has been retrimmed with the standard "Chessboard"moquette.

User(s) browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)