Current time: 19/04/2024, 17:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Celebrity Deaths
RE: Celebrity Deaths
Glynn Edwards, who played pub landlord Dave in Minder, died on May 23rd aged 87. I only found out this week.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I’m suprised nobody’s posted on the death of Barry Chuckle (Barry Elliot) one half of the comedy double act the Chucklebrothers had died yesterday aged 73. His brother and comedy partner Paul said “I’ve not just lost my brother, but my theatrical partner of many years and my very best friend.”

Anybody who has Siri controlling their predictive text on their Apple device can type ‘Chuc’ and you get ChuckleVision LOL
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(06/08/2018 12:34)RedPanda Wrote:  I’m suprised nobody’s posted on the death of Paul Chuckle (Paul Elliot) one half of the comedy double act the Chucklebrothers had died yesterday aged 73. His brother and comedy partner said “I’ve not just lost my brother, but my theatrical partner of many years and my very best friend.”

Anybody who has Siri controlling their predictive text on their Apple device can type ‘Chuc’ and you get ChuckleVision LOL

It was Barry who passed away not Paul

RIP Barry
(06/08/2018 13:29)Y474 KNF Wrote:  It was Barry who passed away not Paul

RIP Barry

My error, thanks for the correction
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Singer Aretha Franklin has passed away age 76.
Burt Reynolds of Smokey and the Bandit / Cannonball Run has passed away at the age of 82. Maybe one some of the younger members may not know.
(06/09/2018 20:57)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Burt Reynolds of Smokey and the Bandit / Cannonball Run has passed away at the age of 82. Maybe one some of the younger members may not know.

Also alongside Dolly Parton , in the musical film The Greatest Little Whorehouse in Texas
(07/09/2018 00:26)wirralbus Wrote:  Also alongside Dolly Parton , in the musical film The Greatest Little Whorehouse in Texas

Not seen that one.
June Whitfield has passed away at the age of 93.
Also, Ray Sawyer from Dr Hook, Dean Ford from Marmalade and Daryl Dragon from Captain & Tennille.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)