Current time: 16/04/2024, 15:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(19/11/2022 11:25)Owl Wrote:  Note that 27624/5, ST59 and RT59JPT are reported as moving from Middleton to reserve.

That leaves 47825 as the last survivor of the buses that Stagecoach took on from Bluebird and JPT at Middleton. One or two still operational elsewhere in the fleet, but not at their original depot.

At the very least 27624,is on 149 today
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27624 is now running out of Wigan, it's on the 9 today
Find all posts by this user
(21/11/2022 23:05)Mayneway Wrote:  With the 156/56 going to Hyde road and the 171/172 to Sharston it allows for the fleet at Middleton to become somewhat standardised although going into reverse doesn’t mean the end.

Is the 56/156 going to return to Middleton from Hyde road?
Enviro 400MMC 11542 was on the 42C this morning. This batch has been at Stockport since new, from looking at Bustimes it seems a small number have moved to Hyde Road this week. Is anything moving to Stockport in their place?
(25/02/2023 21:03)Redmikey Wrote:  Enviro 400MMC 11542 was on the 42C this morning. This batch has been at Stockport since new, from looking at Bustimes it seems a small number have moved to Hyde Road this week. Is anything moving to Stockport in their place?

Hyde Road seem to be covering numerous trips on the 192s each day due to staffing issues at Stockport depot. Presumably a few buses have temporarily transferred over but are appearing on any Hyde Road route.

I did see 11506 on the 203 yesterday, and 11548 i think is also running Hyde Road routes.
(25/02/2023 22:52)Manc93 Wrote:  Hyde Road seem to be covering numerous trips on the 192s each day due to staffing issues at Stockport depot. Presumably a few buses have temporarily transferred over but are appearing on any Hyde Road route.

I did see 11506 on the 203 yesterday, and 11548 i think is also running Hyde Road routes.
Hyde road used to run Magic bus 192 so works having them also out of hyde road.
Not to sure whether they still do but I know Hyde Road used to have a duty in the morning peak on 86s which is normally operated out of Sharston Depot.
(28/02/2023 06:23)M60lad Wrote:  Not to sure whether they still do but I know Hyde Road used to have a duty in the morning peak on 86s which is normally operated out of Sharston Depot.

Hyde rd have morning peak journeys on the 85/86s
(28/02/2023 01:40)Mrboo Wrote:  Hyde road used to run Magic bus 192 so works having them also out of hyde road.

From the next rewrite 26 march Hyde rd are getting the stepping hill 192s
Quick question for any Stagecoach Manchester experts on here...another forum reports 3 vehicles moved/to move to Stagecoach South, those being 3 of the 5 E200MMC's at Stockport (26141-5), is it accurate??

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/

User(s) browsing this thread: 34 Guest(s)