Current time: 19/04/2024, 04:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
Stockport's Enviro 200s are getting out again more now. A 64-reg (I think) was on route 375 yesterday, and an MMC on route 325 today.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
More new MMC's taxed recently are 11521, 11523, 11524, 11526, 11528, 11530, 11532, 11534, 11536, 11538 and 11540.

---
Thanks
Ant

Check out my YouTube Channel updated regularly at 18:00 Most Days;
https://www.youtube.com/c/apdmediatransp...nel/videos

Check out my content on Flickr:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter
https://www.flickr.com/photos/envirohunter/albums

Updated recently with a trip down to the South Coast in 2021 & Railway Pictures from 2017.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
A Magicbus was on the 313 today. I'd have thought they had enough vehicles to cover a Sunday service without that.
(28/06/2020 21:07)Redmikey Wrote:  A Magicbus was on the 313 today. I'd have thought they had enough vehicles to cover a Sunday service without that.

19234. A number of them have been allocated to Stockport like other depots. Presume more may come in the short term as they are displaced from the 142,143 etc
(28/06/2020 21:33)gilbert Wrote:  19234. A number of them have been allocated to Stockport like other depots. Presume more may come in the short term as they are displaced from the 142,143 etc
Sometimes you take the first bus in the row reason route branding never works unless all buses are parked in same line just for that route. Hyde Road used to use the magic buses for Mot prep cover or to just rack mileage on the magic buses.
I might be wrong here but I think some of the Magicbuses at Stockport Depot and probably at other Depot are actually replacing single deck Enviro200s in the fleets as while some have been out in service I know depots are trying not to use them at much and certainly at Stockport the only singles out regularly seem to be the MMC200s that are regularly on daytime 325s and whatever else they run onto in the evening.
Another MMC400 is out of service at Middleton Depot now after 10854 hit a cherry picker on Rochdale Road in City Centre yesterday morning.
Former Wigan vehicle 21242 MX55FGO has now entered preservation with myself.
(08/07/2020 06:47)thomasl1231 Wrote:  Former Wigan vehicle 21242 MX55FGO has now entered preservation with myself.

That’s got to be one of the first B7RLE’s to enter preservation do you think? Nice to see it though they’ve been good buses for First.
Optare Solo SR 47825 YJ11EKX has transferred from Middleton to Stockport.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)