Current time: 25/04/2024, 14:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(24/07/2019 08:10)gilbert Wrote:  No. Not as far as I'm aware. Word of mouth only and normal sized timetables at bus stops.

AND the 313 does NOT stop at the Grove Lane terminus any more [in either direction] no information for passengers provided on this-it just stopped. The problem is that by not stopping at the Pointing Dog ,passengers who were able to move from the 378 to the 313 and the other way[a good connection as the buses came around about the same time]will have to move to the next bus stop[over a busy junction] and are likely to miss the connection and have to wait another half an hour for the next one. A little more thought would be appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(24/07/2019 07:53)jonesy3001 Wrote:  the tridents from SC&NL are only going on loan then going back to replace 04 tridents, that still operate in the area.

SKM have reported that a number of vehicles, including Tridents, are being transferred in to form a "strategic reserve".
(24/07/2019 07:30)joe_alker Wrote:  This seems bizarre considering the following:

- Tender age limits
- The impending LEZ

These have been drafted in as a temporary measure due to some work stagecoach have gained following First pulling out of Tameside. They are apparently to operate new 336 and 337 smallshaw/hartshead/broadoak loops and also the 389 as far as Yew Tree lane. I’m also told although not seen any registrations to back this up that they have gained a number of school services again from First.
Stockport Received the ALX400 MX55 KPO for the 192 to replace a few broken hybrids until they recieved the new buses 6 more to come. And hyde road has one ex London trident in the london livery might go and see on Sunday
(26/07/2019 15:11)ManchesterBusPhotography Wrote:  Stockport Received the ALX400 MX55 KPO for the 192 to replace a few broken hybrids until they recieved the new buses 6 more to come. And hyde road has one ex London trident in the london livery might go and see on Sunday

18361 and a few other tridents are going back "home" from stagecoach cumbria and north lancashire for a while.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonesy3001/

If it's not in london they dont want to know
(26/07/2019 15:11)ManchesterBusPhotography Wrote:  Stockport Received the ALX400 MX55 KPO for the 192 to replace a few broken hybrids until they recieved the new buses 6 more to come. And hyde road has one ex London trident in the london livery might go and see on Sunday

I'm not so sure that the Tridents will see use on the 192. I am sure I have heard in the past that Stagecoach have an agreement with tfgm to say it is a quality corridor route, and that it should only be booked for 193++ vehicles and above, hence why Stockport depot does not have any 190++ 191++ or 192++ Enviro400s any more. That said, the odd magics have been seen coveeing out of Hyde Road in the past.

368, 383/384 seem more possible.

Is there a reason why so many hybrids are off the road?
(26/07/2019 21:06)Manc93 Wrote:  I'm not so sure that the Tridents will see use on the 192. I am sure I have heard in the past that Stagecoach have an agreement with tfgm to say it is a quality corridor route, and that it should only be booked for 193++ vehicles and above, hence why Stockport depot does not have any 190++ 191++ or 192++ Enviro400s any more. That said, the odd magics have been seen coveeing out of Hyde Road in the past.

368, 383/384 seem more possible.

Is there a reason why so many hybrids are off the road?

My son who drives at Sharston depot reckons they are the most unreliable vehicles in the fleet.

Reported on SKM that Manchester have received a number of ex-London Tridents earmarked for donation to schools and charities.
List of vehicles due to arrive with Stagecoach Manchester.
18361/411/412/413/414/415.
19018/040/054/061.
39690/691/693.
All for extra routes taken on.
Most routes that are from first
The three single decks are MAN engined E 300’s.
(27/07/2019 07:50)Owl Wrote:  Reported on SKM that Manchester have received a number of ex-London Tridents earmarked for donation to schools and charities.
There is one red trident at hyde road I'm going to visit it on Sunday to see why it's there it's probably for like you said donations

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)