Current time: 25/04/2024, 21:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
There are some funky looking new liveries appearing on vehicles at the back of Hyde Road - perhaps new training colour schemes?

Predominantly Red, with orange and blue as the accent colours. Train was travelling a little too fast for pics.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/08/2017 12:49)SandyDrew Wrote:  There are some funky looking new liveries appearing on vehicles at the back of Hyde Road - perhaps new training colour schemes?

Predominantly Red, with orange and blue as the accent colours. Train was travelling a little too fast for pics.

New training livery.
Noticed something really strange take place today outside my house. An MMC was parked up for around 20 minutes, desti set for 168 Chorlton. Nobody on board and hazard lights on, I assumed it was broke down.

Must be about 20-25 minutes later another 168 turned up behind it with a good load on, both set off together the MMC in front empty. Both had destinations set for chorlton??? Sure it's a 30 min frequency lol.
12180[Stockport 192 bus] on 42B today
(03/08/2017 15:11)gilbert Wrote:  12180[Stockport 192 bus] on 42B today

And 12198 on 42B today. Also 19505[38 branded]
19249 [Magic Bus] on the 42B this morning.
Stagecoach's service changes for September now listed on their website.

The 85A will be withdrawn and partly replaced by an extended 85 to/from Arrowfield Road, meaning Withington Road in Whalley Range no longer served. Meanwhile, the 0455 journey from Manchester on the 86 is withdrawn.

118's Sunday service is increased to every 15 minutes. The last Monday-Saturday journey in each direction on the 313 are withdrawn, while in Wigan, the 634 is taken over by another operator.

Also, the majority of services will see timetable changes following the end of the summer holidays.

https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and...ember-2017
19182[Magic Bus] on 42B this afternoon.
It seems to be the norm for some reason at the moment for Magicbuses to be turning up on virtually any Stagecoach route in Manchester as the other day there was one on 76s heading to Oldham and I've even seen them on quite regularly on 42 and 43s and even on 111s and I think it was on Tuesday afternoon I noticed 2 consecutive duties on 38 were Magicbuses as well.

While these Magics are on other services I even noticed a Hybrid Enviro400 on 142 earlier this week.

Is there a reason why these Magics are covering for coventional vehicles at the moment and out of interest what vehicles have Stagecoach Manchester got off the road at the moment.
If its like any other stagecoach depot they are probably using what they can on the routes while the garage side can catch up on maintaining the buses while the schools/uni are on holidays.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonesy3001/

If it's not in london they dont want to know

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)