Current time: 19/04/2024, 15:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
It's still down for cascade to SC South, but hasn't made the move on paper (or even in reality AFAIK!).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Didn't note a single Enviro 300 on Wigan routes today any ideas where they all where??? 634 even had a 09 Enviro 400 on it

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
I think I remember seeing an Enviro200 in Bolton this morning possibly 36417. Also saw 19084 last week which sounded to have a Mercedes engine.
(07/08/2015 09:15)Dentonian Wrote:  Are you sure about 17670, as this was supposed to have left for Stagecoach South a month or so ago?

Yeah on paper its classed as a bus to be cascaded to South but still sat at the back of Hyde rd
(07/08/2015 13:38)SLTRegular Wrote:  Didn't note a single Enviro 300 on Wigan routes today any ideas where they all where??? 634 even had a 09 Enviro 400 on it

27207 and 27825/27 where on the pits today and no others in the depot so they must have been out there somewhere
The Enviro 400s where getting about today as at least 1 was on the 540 and at least 1 on the 600

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Reminds me i noted A FJ57 Volvo (diamond) also with 634 on the displays weird seeing to operators with same route in Wigan on the displays these days

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(07/08/2015 19:29)VolvoB10M Wrote:  ...saw 19084 last week which sounded to have a Mercedes engine.

I have a video of 19084 in Bolton, but I am struggling to upload it at the moment as my USB lead shorted and nearly set my computer on fire!
(06/08/2015 20:21)Dentonian Wrote:  No, you've not missed anything. I don't think Stagecoach reveal their delivery schedule much in advance, but from what few rumours I've heard it looks like next (calender) year, rather than this.

The delivery schedule is known from before the order is announced. For obvious reasons, people who do know the schedule tend to keep very quiet about specific dates until near delivery date, to avoid any problems with leaking sensitive info.

Wigan's E400MMCs are October allegedly, Hyde Rds early next year - so presumably January, but depending how far ahead ADL are it could conceivably be December.
I have seen a 380 and 381, and both were indigenous Solos, rather than TfGM hired stock.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)