Current time: 18/04/2024, 07:53 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre
RE: Arriva St Helens Paint Shop & Repair Centre
Yeah 4101 left today as it was paked up at the back this morning,on another 2466 looks nearly complete as it was out on a road test this morning after having work done on it for excessive smoke so expect it back at its own depot shortly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
looks like work as started on 2400 as its been took into the maintenance/body shop so il keep me eye on that one but no signs of any ex birkenhead darts for storage.
fingers crossed 2400 comes into service at bolton,st helens or green lane Big Grin

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
it wont go to st helens as they dont have dafs in the fleet. if anywere it will join the other 2 at green lane
its still got one of manchesters machines on and still retains the arriva manchester/northwest operators licence in the window.
so it looks like a bolton or WY bus, bolton need it as they short with 2 buses recently VOR

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
not 100% sure but 7622 is in the engine/bodyshop with what looks like an engine sat behind it so may go back on road but please dont quote me on it as it may not but il keep my eye on it,as 7615 is in there too so that must be having repairs done.
I'd heard whispers about 7622 not being for scrap or withdrawal MM so we'll certainly see as to it's fate soon enough!

It hadn't even been properly cannibalised though - it was just missing a front bumper and the dash had been taken out (4 screws worth of work along with plugging in a few wires) - so for it to be here for work was never too far above expectations really. Just obviously hasn't been a priority for them!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(08/07/2012 14:44)CX54 DKD Wrote:  I'd heard whispers about 7622 not being for scrap or withdrawal MM so we'll certainly see as to it's fate soon enough!

It hadn't even been properly cannibalised though - it was just missing a front bumper and the dash had been taken out (4 screws worth of work along with plugging in a few wires) - so for it to be here for work was never too far above expectations really. Just obviously hasn't been a priority for them!

and its engine was missin too lol :P
Yeah and that!! :-P Should be a few Dart engines lying around up in engineering at the moment though with the withdrawals!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)