Current time: 15/09/2019, 18:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bolton FC
RE: Bolton FC
(21/01/2014 07:27)wirralbus Wrote:  Oh dear what happened to Bolton this past weekend , just for people who dont know what im talking about the score was Reading 7 Bolton 1 .

Seems if they keep this sort of game up they will be visiting Divison One Clubs next season .

..and they have recently reported accumulated debts of over £100 million!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(21/01/2014 16:21)DVL418 Wrote:  
(21/01/2014 07:27)wirralbus Wrote:  Oh dear what happened to Bolton this past weekend , just for people who dont know what im talking about the score was Reading 7 Bolton 1 .

Seems if they keep this sort of game up they will be visiting Divison One Clubs next season .

With debts like that would not surprise me if they are the next to go into administration .
[/quote]

[/quote]

With debts like that would not surprise me if they are the next to go into administration .
[/quote]

Only £10m of the £150m+ debt is owed to banks though. The remainder to the majority shareholder/benefactor at 0% interest

As a football club they claim to have some pretty strong assets on the balance sheet. The Chairman suggests they shouldn't worry! (usually the first indication to start worrying!!)
Bolton have 2 weeks to sort things out or they will be following Bury out of the Football League

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/august/bol...al-lifted/

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest visit The 2002 Bus Blog Last Update 12/09/19
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regular!
Follow me on Twitter @The2002BusGroup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bolton have been sold now meaning the club has been saved

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/...GYyy2BLeRs

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest visit The 2002 Bus Blog Last Update 12/09/19
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regular!
Follow me on Twitter @The2002BusGroup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)