Current time: 18/04/2024, 19:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Weather
RE: The Weather
Over here in Bromborough we must have had that very same rain , it was literally hammering it down .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
In New Brighton, last night it was hammering down could not see across the road it was that bad I believe today will be nice for Merseyside but sunday and monday will be heavy rain so anyone going to southport this weekend just incase pack your coat and hood haha
What a rotten two days its been with all this rain some flooding in lydiate last night someone told me the river alt had burst its banks in the maghull area.
Yes, that was on teletext,there was also blackbrook road in St Helens flooded and a part of Huyton is also on Flood Alert.
Shocking weather. As per usual after a mega downpour, Peasley Cross Lane is flooded under the bridge.
(25/09/2012 08:11)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Shocking weather. As per usual after a mega downpour, Peasley Cross Lane is flooded under the bridge.

Seen a pic of that on a different site, as the new St Helens RL Stadium Langtree Park is next to where that Road is Flooded, but fortunately it's where the Road dips under the Rail bridge so Langtee Park isn't affected yet, as Saints have a vital Playoff game on Saturday which i've brought a ticket for.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
My driving instructor was telling me yesterday that all St Helens town center is flooded too with quite a few shops shut because of flooding!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(25/09/2012 07:41)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Yes, that was on teletext,there was also blackbrook road in St Helens flooded and a part of Huyton is also on Flood Alert.

Which part of Huyton is on flood alert? Lets hope the pipes don't burst again. Dodgy

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(25/09/2012 14:47)V671 DVU Wrote:  
(25/09/2012 07:41)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Yes, that was on teletext,there was also blackbrook road in St Helens flooded and a part of Huyton is also on Flood Alert.

Which part of Huyton is on flood alert? Lets hope the pipes don't burst again. Dodgy

Don't know to be honest, it just said a part of Huyton was on flood alert, this would indicate that it wasnt flooded at the time of the report and there was no sign of flooding around the town centre and surrounding area this morning when I went through.
Footie I was planning to go and watch now off as pitch flooded. Confused

Will have to do a bit more decorating instead Angry

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)