Current time: 16/04/2024, 10:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Weather
RE: The Weather
Last night Benson in Oxfordshire recorded a temperature of -8 the coldest night of Autumn this year.

It could actually go even lower than that tonight !!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Looks like next week we could see the return of something we aint seen a lot of in recent years .... The beast from the East.

A high pressure is set to take hold over Scandinavia which forces easterly winds our way ... cooling us all down a bit .
Currently snowing in Ormskirk. Must have been a few snow showers during the night as there is already a bit of lying snow on the ground and on parked cars.
Oh wait till the same time tomorrow morning .
(09/12/2017 07:02)MX12CFE Wrote:  Currently snowing in Ormskirk. Must have been a few snow showers during the night as there is already a bit of lying snow on the ground and on parked cars.

Snowing in St. Helens this morning at 6 o'clock. Just started as I turned out for a group in Sheffield.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Pleasantly surprised that they was less snow on the ground after finishing work tonight than last night!

Huge grit lorry though with a massive snow plough going around near Kirkby, not sure how much snow they were expecting!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Are w egoing to have a January 2010 deluge this time , we will find out soon enough .

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)