Current time: 19/04/2024, 04:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Crosville Club
RE: Crosville Club
(05/03/2017 20:07)wirralbus Wrote:  Thought you was going to Infamy141 , now that would have been interesting with whats happened in public transport since he left

I think he is now chief policy and image advisor to Donald Trump!! Laugh

“Never run after a bus or a woman. There will always be another one.”

“A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it”
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/03/2017 06:08)crosville Wrote:  I think he is now chief policy and image advisor to Donald Trump!! Laugh

LOL!
Find all posts by this user
(06/03/2017 06:08)crosville Wrote:  I think he is now chief policy and image advisor to Donald Trump!! Laugh

He didnt half manage to wind up just about everybody on this forum , some how , but he did invoke the good old spirit of conversation and discussion to this forum , with some of his ideas.
(05/03/2017 20:07)wirralbus Wrote:  Thought you was going to Infamy141 , now that would have been interesting with whats happened in public transport since he left

Infamy141 the Bowing Park fight club?

Another old member who used to be intresting was Madmax on the old forum he liked to wind people up..wonder if he will make a return
So many names have come and gone over the years on here.

It was always interesting in those first few years of the forum to have some none serious debate about things .

This part of the forum seems to have lost a bit of its luster.
(22/03/2017 15:43)wirralbus Wrote:  So many names have come and gone over the years on here.

It was always interesting in those first few years of the forum to have some none serious debate about things .

This part of the forum seems to have lost a bit of its luster.

Suppose all the wind up merchants have gone now and the ones that caused so much mayhem and its gone into a more serious forum than the origional one
Some of the old banter on the forum was good fun though, some of the topics were strange but interesting!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
I remember the old Forum one night, when we tried to see how many topics we can get going on one thread, that was good fun

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/

He didn't leave he got perma banned, think PMing MODs using personal abuse. Personally i got tired of his wanting change for the sake of it, & ignorant ranting just because bus companies didn't conform to how he wanted them being run, so much so that i ended up having him on my ignore list.

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(23/03/2017 14:06)buses7675 Wrote:  Some of the old banter on the forum was good fun though, some of the topics were strange but interesting!

I agree some of the topics quite interesting , it seems that we know have a very much younger audience than when we started the forum off.

Lets just say it was some of the more dated forum members that had some of the best times in this canteen section of the forum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)