Current time: 19/04/2024, 06:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ellisons Travel
Ellisons Travel
I've this afternoon updated the fleetlist for Ellisons with the new Tourliners, some departures and some registration corrections.

Is anyone able to confirm the status of Van Hool Astron PSU 970? It looks to have been re-registered sometime between May and September 2011 then quickly sold on to another company, Tynsedale, but it would seem strange that it had been sold with the private plate still attached.

If anyone could also confirm whether or not Mercedes Tourino BN08 OBV is still with the company, that would also be appreciated!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: Ellisons Travel
Spotted an Ellisons Starliner outside Anfield stadium today at the Kop end of the stadium. I believe they are being used as part of a 3 week contract starting on 27th May between there and Melwood. It looked like they were being used on staff training today.  I mentioned on the sports discussion forum. A friend who works there said that they are running a 20 min frequency. I would like to ride one of the premier league coaches and this is an opportunity. I'll try and photograph them...
Ellisons provided Wigans team bus for Wembley it was a Starliner with a red destination board of Wigan Warriors carrying some kind of private plate. Holmeswood used one of the there 10 plate vip coaches for the families they were both parked up blocking the 197/352 stop today outside the ground in Orrell causing traffic chaos.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Again Ellisons coaches are running the melwood tours for LFC this year. Saw ex Arsenal coach ODR 29 out today and yesterday its replacement OU14 SXB was on the same route all day. Will this new starliner gain the ODR 29 plate?
(01/06/2014 17:33)jtd508110 Wrote:  Again Ellisons coaches are running the melwood tours for LFC this year. Saw ex Arsenal coach ODR 29 out today and yesterday its replacement OU14 SXB was on the same route all day. Will this new starliner gain the ODR 29 plate?

It was still carrying OU14 SXB as at a few days ago. HTH
Former Ellisons Van Hool T916 Astron YJ07 JUC ( ONU 77, 152 JUP) is now with Reay; Wigton.

Photo HERE

HTIOI
Do Ellisons still have the Wigan Warriors team coach contract? there was an L Plate bus parked outside the ground today or is this a youth game? L6*** rings a bell looks amazing exterior

MT61HTF? was causing road chaos in Orrell this afternoon affecting the 352 and many college services surely would make more sense to not park it on double yellows?

Has anyone any idea how many coaches Ellison have painted up for the Rugby World Cup?

One I'm aware of is YR15OTC. Thanks
Think they only have the New Zealand team. I know Swans have a few teams.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)