Current time: 28/03/2024, 18:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Ellisons Travel
RE: Ellisons Travel
(01/03/2019 10:28)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  New i8 YT19 KVA.
Starliner 152JUP had reverted back to its original plate ready for sale.

Do you have a full fleet list available? Thanking you in anticipation.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

(01/03/2019 10:28)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  New i8 YT19 KVA.
Starliner 152JUP had reverted back to its original plate ready for sale.

New Leicester City team coach looking great in this image from the Ellisons Facebook page.
YJ19 BDX is now LC08 FOX
YJ19 BDY is now LOT 7E
YJ19 BDZ is now 90 KXG
Only one Starliner remains at Ellisons, that is Euro 6 NLE145.
(14/07/2019 20:59)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  YJ19 BDX is now LC08 FOX
YJ19 BDY is now LOT 7E
YJ19 BDZ is now 90 KXG
Only one Starliner remains at Ellisons, that is Euro 6 NLE145.

Thanks so much for the update, sad that there is just one Starliner left. What are the numbers in the fleet of i6, i8 and TDX21 currently?
(17/07/2019 15:02)Gazroberts80 Wrote:  Thanks so much for the update, sad that there is just one Starliner left. What are the numbers in the fleet of i6, i8 and TDX21 currently?

i6 fleet is YN64LYR, YN15YTA/B/C/D/E/F/G/H/J/K, YR15SSZ

i8 fleet is 55LYU, CEZ24, 40BXJ, FDJ75, OJB53, GFF405, YN66VYA, YP17FLC/D, YT68LCK, YT19KVA

4 new i6s coaches this week. They are YT19KVB/C/D and YT19KUN. These are 14metre triaxles. Heard they are replacing the 4 12metre i6 YN15YTF/G/H/J.

VanHool TDX21 fleet is YJ16ELV/X, ANZ95, LOT7E, AIG321, 18BOS, 88NXD, 90KXG, WSM3, ODR29, LC08FOX, ONU77

Starliner is NLE145

Sprinter Fleet is RX65YRE, RF18CYO, RK68GVO/P.

Apologies if anything has been missed.
(23/07/2019 00:31)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  i6 fleet is YN64LYR, YN15YTA/B/C/D/E/F/G/H/J/K, YR15SSZ

i8 fleet is 55LYU, CEZ24, 40BXJ, FDJ75, OJB53, GFF405, YN66VYA, YP17FLC/D, YT68LCK, YT19KVA

4 new i6s coaches this week. They are YT19KVB/C/D and YT19KUN. These are 14metre triaxles. Heard they are replacing the 4 12metre i6 YN15YTF/G/H/J.

VanHool TDX21 fleet is YJ16ELV/X, ANZ95, LOT7E, AIG321, 18BOS, 88NXD, 90KXG, WSM3, ODR29, LC08FOX, ONU77

Starliner is NLE145

Sprinter Fleet is RX65YRE, RF18CYO, RK68GVO/P.

Apologies if anything has been missed.

Thank you so much ???? That’s quite some fleet. Do you think they are close to needing to move to larger premises as the Boundary Road site from the outside at least doesn’t look huge?

I recognise that some of the team coaches for the Southern teams will likely spend a considerable amount of time away from the main base during the football season but in the Summer months when they are doing Cruise charters I would imagine they would usually return to St Helens.

ANZ95 is the only one I’ve been fortunate enough to travel on an Intercruises charter last summer.
Definitely need a bigger depot but god knows if that will happen.

ANZ95 is one of the lowest powered coaches Ellisons have. That being new as YJ16ELW, its sisters ELV and ELX, all have DAF 460 engines in whereas the majority have DAF 510. The coaches new this year all have the DAF 530 in. The new VanHools also have Allison 6 Speed gearboxes fitted rather than the 12 Speed ZF AS Tronic, giving a much smoother ride and absolute rockets off the mark.
Not many MAN engined ones left now either. 18BOS, AIG321, ONU77 and NLE145 being the only ones. .
(31/07/2019 00:24)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  Definitely need a bigger depot but god knows if that will happen.

ANZ95 is one of the lowest powered coaches Ellisons have. That being new as YJ16ELW, its sisters ELV and ELX, all have DAF 460 engines in whereas the majority have DAF 510. The coaches new this year all have the DAF 530 in. The new VanHools also have Allison 6 Speed gearboxes fitted rather than the 12 Speed ZF AS Tronic, giving a much smoother ride and absolute rockets off the mark.
Not many MAN engined ones left now either. 18BOS, AIG321, ONU77 and NLE145 being the only ones. .

Really interesting I hadn’t realised how much of a horse power difference there was between the Van Hools. Those DAF 530 ones must go some, especially with that Allison box you describe.

How many of the coaches are currently wrapped for Premier League teams. I know the Liverpool and City coaches are, I remember Chelsea having a wrap a while back on a Van Hool but haven’t seen that one about. Have Southampton got any special design as they had on the Starliner?
(23/08/2019 14:51)Gazroberts80 Wrote:  Really interesting I hadn’t realised how much of a horse power difference there was between the Van Hools. Those DAF 530 ones must go some, especially with that Allison box you describe.

How many of the coaches are currently wrapped for Premier League teams. I know the Liverpool and City coaches are, I remember Chelsea having a wrap a while back on a Van Hool but haven’t seen that one about. Have Southampton got any special design as they had on the Starliner?

Only Liverpool, Man City have wraps, Southampton new VanHool has a Coloured crest on this time and some red stripes. Not exactly a wrap. The Chelsea one you mentioned was only for one game a couple of years ago, pretty sure it was YJ16 ELW (now ANZ95) that actually had the wrap, not even their team coach.

YN64 LYR and YN15 YTF have now left and YT69DWD/E (NOT YT19KVC/D as I previously mentioned) have replaced them. Only one 12 metre left in the fleet now, YN15YTJ.
I saw the Southampton team coach passing through St Helens on Saturday night when I was sat with friends having a drink in the Running Horses. It was dark at the time but it did look rather nice, it seemed a good balance between the classic Ellisons livery and team branding.

It would be nice to see a few more teams adopt something similar, being an Everton fan I’d love to see our coach wearing team colours but in this more understated way. It gives the coaches a bit more individual character as well but then again the team branded coaches may not be as appealing for corporate customers. As much as I love Ellison’s and their coaches I would rather not be assigned a trip on the Big Red Brexit battle bus (LFC team coach) for my cruise as lovely as I’m sure it is inside lol

Back in the day when Everton used Eavesway they did often have their coach branded but I understand why clubs may not want to draw unnecessary attention from opposition fans. Based on our current form I can understand even more so why the players may want to keep a low profile ;-)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)