Current time: 16/04/2024, 22:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hattons Travel (Nip On Transport)
RE: Hattons Travel (Nip On Transport)
(17/12/2018 19:10)iMarkeh Wrote:  It's gone out for tender. I will get the tender specs and upload them here.

That would be great, Thank you.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
https://procontract.due-north.com/Advert...0c29c9ba21

Contracts T4931, T4932A and T4932B are all the 140 replacements. Only one of the contracts will be awarded. Very interesting though. linking the 153 and the 140. Then also the 39.... A weird little route.
Find all posts by this user
Thanks for this, Looking at the start date of the said Tender and the End date of the Hattons 140 theres a couple of months gap

EDIT: I see there 39 Tender between St Helens and St Helens Junction as well, There is a change to the Hattons 28 on the same date their 140 is Withdrawn, More than meets the eye?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(17/12/2018 19:10)iMarkeh Wrote:  It's gone out for tender. I will get the tender specs and upload them here.

What is the current PVR for the 140 I wonder if the 52 Plate Dart will be withdrawn after the 140 is re tendered.
(17/12/2018 19:55)T42 PVM Wrote:  Thanks for this, Looking at the start date of the said Tender and the End date of the Hattons 140 theres a couple of months gap

EDIT: I see there 39 Tender between St Helens and St Helens Junction as well, There is a change to the Hattons 28 on the same date their 140 is Withdrawn, More than meets the eye?

https://www.vehicle-operator-licensing.s...ls/528134/

The 39 tender is covering the 140 route through Parr. Not past the Hospital
Is the 140 still combined with the 141? It used to be 3 between the 2 services.

Looking at the 140 route it is covered by other services mostly, just the Berrys Lane and Reginald Road sections that are worth replacing so the 39 could be the better option.
April is the st Helens review start date so not replacing the 140 the 153 was coming off and changes to 156 and other changes.
The 28 ia only time Changes
(17/12/2018 22:10)mr t Wrote:  April is the st Helens review start date so not replacing the 140 the 153 was coming off and changes to 156 and other changes.
The 28 ia only time Changes
The St Helens tenders went out last month and they were interesting. Quite a few services could be dropped given how the tenders were put. A few variations just to get prices but only 1 will be issued.

The 156 went out to tender on the exact same timetable as current.
(16/11/2018 17:34)Bevan Price Wrote:  In the December 2018 issue of "Buses" (Page 16), it states that Hatton's forms part of RATP-owned Selwyns. Does anyone know if that is correct, and if so, when did this happen ?

This has been corrected in this months issue and yes Hattons were indeed mistaken for Haytons.
I’ve just heard off a Hattons Driver that the 141 might be going as well apprently Hattons will give it another month or two and then get rid if things don’t improve

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)