Current time: 20/04/2024, 07:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hattons Travel (Nip On Transport)
RE: Hattons Travel (Nip On Transport)
(23/10/2017 10:23)darylyates17 Wrote:  I was on an Enviro 200 (YX67 UXN) on the 140 before I didn’t know that the original Enviro 200 was still being made

I first saw this in Wigan on September 4 operating to Ashton I think it was. Yourbus in Derby have one or two 67 reg Enviro 200s.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/10/2017 12:27)Nwales Bus Wrote:  Production of the old style Enviro200 have stopped. Howver there are a few Dealer stocks still unregisered. And will be given the registration at that time

Going off at a bit of a tangent, perhaps the most extreme example of this phenomenon is the pair of Bedford YRQs with Plaxton Elite Express bodywork, which entered service in early 1988 with E-prefix registrations, having been built in 1973. (Flickr photos)
I'm sure according to Buses Magazine that they do still build the old shape ones (the bodywork is built at the Plaxton factory) - Because Euro5 buses can still be built new they've carried on supplying them to smaller operators.

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
MX04AXR has appears to have turned up, new to Cooper in Dunkinfield and ex Stagecoach Manchester it operated a school run this afternoon
(01/11/2017 16:56)RedPanda Wrote:  MX04AXR has appears to have turned up, new to Cooper in Dunkinfield and ex Stagecoach Manchester it operated a school run this afternoon

Noticed that before in all over white.
(01/11/2017 17:07)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Noticed that before in all over white.

Corners of its rear bumper are grey but as you say the rest is white
It kind of matches the rest of the Hattons fleet, a mishmash of colourless panels but the grey blends in better on white compared with black panels
Solo (think it was MGV) on the 741 school service this afternoon.
(09/11/2017 21:32)jcksmnr Wrote:  Solo (think it was MGV) on the 741 school service this afternoon.

I saw it myself but I didn’t catch the number plate so im not sure which one it was
(09/11/2017 21:40)darylyates17 Wrote:  I saw it myself but I didn’t catch the number plate so im not sure which one it was

MX08MCV it'd been
One of the Coach fleet is being used on the 140 as the Bus that was gonna be used has broken down

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)